Sold. Sold. Browning Hells Canyon LR McMillan 300 Win mag

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Apr 29, 2017
I have an excellent condition with less then 80 rounds through it, Browning X-bolt Hells canyon Long Range McMillan stock rifle in ATACS for sale. Extra magazine included. This rifle has built in QD cups, cerakote, adjustable trigger, short bolt throw, bedded stock, etc all from the factory. It is a tac driver of a rifle and you get a lot for the buck here.

Sold sold sold. Dropped to $1,500 shipped. Firm. I just paid 1999 for this rifle. Mile high installed the 20moa base and muzzle brake. The TB muzzle brake is not included. It is being taken off from a smith. The factory brake will be on the rifle. It also comes with a thread protector if you don't want to use the factory brake.

PayPal or USPS MO. Will be shipped from an individual to your FFL. If your FFL doesn't accept from an individual, buyer pays transfer fees. Insurance would be on buyer if desired.

I bought a Cadex rifle and I have to thin out the herd a little. This rifle has shot some half inch 5 round groups with 77gr of H1000 powder and 200gr pills at 3000 fps. With factory ELDx it shoots well under an inch 5 round groups if you do your part. .76 was my best 5 round group with factory Hornady ammo. Scrolling down you can see a 6 round .77 moa group. Barrel is clean and ready to go.

Attachments

Last edited:

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Apr 29, 2017
Here is just a quick shot I had on my phone. Factory Hornady ELD ammo. 6 rounds. 5th round called left, and 6th back in the center. So just gives you an idea of how good these factory guns shoot out of the box! This is with factory ELD ammo too!

.62 MOA for 5 out of 6 rounds. If you include the called left rounds its still .77 MOA!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom