SOLD!!!!!!!! Like new March F 3-24x52 FML-1 Illuminated!

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Apr 29, 2017
I have a like new March F1 3-24x52 FML-1 illuminated reticle for sale. In the box. It is in perfect shape and comes with everything from the factory. It is tuely an amazing optic in size, weight, and features.

I purchased this to go on a hunting rifle. Quick change of plans and I am selling the rifle and going a completely different direction with a heavier Cadex rifle. So, I am not going to use this unfortunately. It is 9.9 out of 10 shape. The only imperfection I can see is a small mark above the 24x on the bell housing showed in photo.

SOLD!!! Dropped!! First one with $2,200.00 shipped takes it. Very Firm. One last reduction.

That price should get it done!

I'll cover priority mail 2 day shipping. Insurance will be on buyers dime. If you decided to pay PayPal friends and family option, you have the choice to choose a lower insurance value or waive it completly if you feel inclined. Anything over 700 requires a signature. No exceptions here.

PayPal or USPS MO accepted.

Attachments

Last edited:

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Apr 29, 2017
All PMs replied to. Not going to find this cheaper and this condition anywhere. Someone needs this thing before hunting season!!

wjm308

Send it!
Nov 30, 2012
Black Forest, CO
Come on folks, this is an outstanding scope, you want lightweight - check, you want low profile turrets - check, you want excellent alpha glass - check. I call this scope the poor mans S&B Ultra Short, but it's really much more than that. Free bump for a great scope at a great price!