SOLD Leupold Mk6, Bushnell XRS and HDMR, Vortex Razor 1-6, SWFA scopes

Commander Shepard

Sergeant of the Hide
Aug 3, 2004
NC
I have to bring my optic stable down to a more managable size so here goes. None of these have any of the original packaging or paperwork, and I am the first owner. Buyer pays shipping fee, no trades please. Prefer paypal but can do a check or money order as well.

SOLD 1) Leupold Mark 6 3-18x FFP mil/mil H58 with original scope caps. Glass is in excellent condition, faint ring marks are visible. $1450 shipped.

SOLD 2) Bushnell XRS 4.5-30x FFP mil/mil H59 with zero stop. Comes with pictured heavy duty scope caps and GA Precision magnification throw lever. Bubble level and Geissele mount are NOT included. Glass is in excellent condition, faint ring marks are present. $1200 shipped.

SOLD 3) Bushnell HDMR 3.5-21x FFP mil/mil Tremor 2 without zero stop. Comes with pictured heavy duty scope caps and steel Badger Ordnance 34mm high rings and GA Precision throw lever. Scope got the rattlecan treatment, ring marks are visible, and there is a faint dusting on the inside of the ocular lens. It is only noticable if you look at it at an angle, you don't actually notice it when shooting. I have not inquired with Bushnell about what it would take for them to fix it. $725 shipped.

SOLD 4) Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6 SFP mil/mil, includes scope caps, Larue 1.93" tall 30mm VFZ mount and vortex throw lever. Glass in excellent condition, faint ring marks present. $950 shipped.

5) SWFA 10x 0.1mil/click turret with mildot reticle. Ring marks are present, glass is in excellent condition. Comes with scope caps and TPS 30mm low steel rings. $495 shipped.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom