(SOLD) Bergara LRP premier series 308, HMR pro

Jun 7, 2013
Boston, MA
Having a moving sale as these don't get much use and the house expenses are adding up... These are cross posted so first "I'll take it" is the one I'll go with. Payment would be through DISCREET paypal gift (or add 4%) with nothing in the comments section, or money order/cashier check. Prices include shipping and are OBO. Email me with questions or for more pictures!

Bergara 308win rifle, 20" barrel. This started as a Bergara premier series LRP rifle with the XLR chassis. The barreled action is all stock with a timney 517 trigger and sandman brake. However, I switched it into a bergara HMR stock which has been spray painted and also a magpul picatinny rail was modified to fit on the bottom for my bipod. Pictures show the 3 shot group from the factory as well as a 7 shot group of mine so it definitely can shoot. Approximately 250 rounds through it, barely broken in. $1250 shipped

XLR element+taclite stock for rem700 sa. Used, has minor scratches around trigger guard but works perfectly well. HOGUE GRIP NOT INCLUDED. i need it for another project $375 SPF

1st is my custom bolt action with all work done by RWS gunsmithing. Meant to make this a switch barrel action but never got the chance to put on a 30 cal barrel unfortunately.

Manufacturer/Model: Defiance Deviant SA with AW magazine cut. This drops right into standard rem700 stocks, it is not the slightly longer deviant model
Caliber: 223rem (with additional bolt for 308). I had two bolts made for this action, one for 223 (deep flutes, tear drop bolt knob) and one for 308 (shallower fluting and the tactical bolt knob).
Barrel Specs: 21" Bartlein barrel chambered 223rem, threaded 5/8-24" with blended cap
Round Count: ~550
PRICE: $1850 for the BA with two bolts, add timney 517 trigger ($80)
SPF to casey

Last edited:
Top Bottom