SOLD!!! - Anschutz Custom Shop 1416 HB / Manners Stock - .22 PRS Trainer

SOCAL

Sergeant
Feb 12, 2010
Nowhere
SOLD!!!! Thanks!!

This is a genuine Anschutz Custom Shop rifle built at the shop out in Las Vegas. I bought it brand new last year after being on the list for one of these for nearly a year after they were initially just a rumor. This rifle has had less than 300 rounds of Eley Match ammo through it, it looks 100% brand new. Everything is flawless and it shoots phenomenally, typical of most Annies. Comes with the original box, test target, signed custom shop certificate, one 5-round mag, a DIP picatinny rail installed. There are no more of these rifles being made this year, I'm only selling it to fund another fun project and the fact that I never get a chance to shoot it anymore. There are only a few made each year. This one is pillar bedded into the Manners Stock, has had the bolt and action tuned, upgraded action screws, mag release lever, and a tuned 5098 two-stage trigger with the 23" heavy barrel. Additional specs below.

I'm asking $1,600 for the rifle, shipped from my FFL to yours. Located in San Diego, CA. Face to face sale is good to go if you are in the area.

PLEASE NO TRADE OFFERS, LOOKING FOR A CASH SALE ONLY.

Additional pics available on request. ** THE SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED***

Some more info on this rifle direct from the ANA custom shop website.

For sale is a series of new ANSCHÜTZ 1416 HB .22lr rifles fitting into a Manners T6M composite stock.

Starting out with the 1416 HB repeating rifle fitted with the excellent 5098 trigger, we epoxy bed the barreled action into a Manner's T6 stock and then add the extended magazine release, upgraded hex screws, and oversized bolt knob.

This versatile rifle is well suited for many shooting disciplines and will make an excellent training and sporting rifle.

Upgrades

• Epoxy bedding with front pillar and rear steel rod support.
  • Trigger & bolt tune.
  • Manners T6 stock.
  • Custom Shop oversized black aluminum bolt knob, extended magazine release, hex-keyed action screws.

Specifications - 23" Barrel
  • Barrel Length: 23" heavy barrel without front dovetail
  • Caliber: .22 lr
  • Weight: 7.7 lbs
  • Action: Bolt-action repeater with 5-shot magazine.
PICS -

Last edited:

SOCAL

Sergeant
Feb 12, 2010
Nowhere
Updated the original post with pics, if anyone wants specific close ups of anything, let me know. The test target was shot at 50 yards with RWS R50, all 10-shots are covered with the dime in the pic. I'm not a huge Anschutz know-it-all but from what I've been told, this is an exceptional test target.

Top Bottom