Socially UNacceptable Humor

Dirty D

Poo flinging monkey
Mar 29, 2010
Uranus
Ummm, the tribes were here before the Mexicans so the Mexicans occupy stolen land too so they can fuck off. If you dig back thru the archaeological records pretty much EVERY tribe occupies land that they took from another tribe so the tribes can fuck off. Now Oklahoma, why the fuck anyone wanted to take that land from someone else is beyond me???

Maser

Doctor Of Stuffed Animal Vivisection
May 17, 2006
Mysterious Cities of Gold
www.youtube.com
"Mexican" isn't a race of people. "Mexican" is a nationality. Most Mexicans are Indians. More Indians in Mexico than in the US. We killed off our Indians and imported slaves from Africa. The Spanish enslaved their Indians instead.
I'm pretty sure there's no one in Mexico from India. ;)

Jan 16, 2012
Republic of Harney
I say Indians because the Paiutes here call themselves “Indians”. Also because it shows how lost Columbus was. He thought he was in India when he “Discovered” America. Yes there are people who have origins from the country of India in Mexico. They are Mexicans. Because Mexican is a nationality not a race.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
“The Spanish banged the Indians and made the Mexicans.”
Frank Reynolds (Played by Danny Devito) -Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
It sounds like a joke, but in Mexico as in the Philippines, there is actually a bit of a class system and the more Spanish blood you have in you, the more you look down on others.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
It's even more complex than that in the PI. You got the Chinese influence to deal with as well, and then there's the Negritos.
I didn't have as much experience with those groups when I was in the PI, mostly just the run of the mill folk, then those that liked to refer to themselves as Spanish and then every once in awhile ran into overly beautiful women who were 1/2 "Spanish" and 1/2 American.

AndreC

New Hide Member
Jun 5, 2018
A man was about to have a brain transplant.
The doctor offered him a choice of three different brains: an American brain (for $10,000), a Chinese brain (for $50,000) and a Haitian brain (for $1,000,000)
He asked the doctor:

"Why is the Haitian brain so expensive?"

The doctor replied "Because its never been used...."

Top Bottom