Socially UNacceptable Humor

Apr 19, 2011
California
1528665125614.jpeg
I have been in the FireService for 23yrs and a Paramedic for 5yrs before I was hired. I have been in our special operations division for the last 17yrs and been deployed to hurricanes and major disasters man made it natural. As most of us we see the worst of the worst.
I hadn’t seen this post before. I am hardened and not one to see posts that make me feel something.
With all that said this chokes me up a bit......

I k ow I went a long way for that joke but the dark humor and drinks get me through the day.
Thank you all for supporting my habit of checking this thread often and the guys under my command think I am 1 twisted mother fucker. You are all good company and now to our regularly scheduled programming.....

hermosabeach

Confused Coffee Drinker
Feb 13, 2012
What’s the difference between a G-spot and a golf ball?
A guy will actually search for a golf ball.

What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?
Beat it. We’re closed.

Why was the guitar teacher arrested?
For fingering a minor.

What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?
One’s a Goodyear. The other’s a great year.

Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?
He only comes once a year.

6. What’s the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?
A hooker can wash her crack and resell it.

Dec 20, 2017
While watching I realized that when I was a kid I thought Archie and Meathead were both fat. Looking at it today, they seem reasonably thin by today's standards.

People were just skinnier then. What was considered fat is now considered normal and healthy. WTF happened? I recall going to the pool as a child and you would see ribs on just about every male there.

Rthur

Philomath
Apr 16, 2010
Divernon, Illinios
While watching I realized that when I was a kid I thought Archie and Meathead were both fat. Looking at it today, they seem reasonably thin by today's standards.

People were just skinnier then. What was considered fat is now considered normal and healthy. WTF happened? I recall going to the pool as a child and you would see ribs on just about every male there.
Momma went to work and this:

R

Maser

President Of The Autistic Illuminati
May 17, 2006
Mysterious Cities of Gold
www.youtube.com
Momma went to work and this:

R
What's funny is I recently read a story out of Saudi Arabia that their country is having an obesity epidemic with their women and fast food is to blame. Oddly they don't say shit about the fatass boys and men who are also fat. Well, the Saudi women complained they don't get attention, well there you go. Nice attention huh? ;)

Unknown

Gunny Sergeant
Sep 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest,USA
I think this is a great photo. Sure, young hardbodies would look better, but to me this says they are still in love, still think life is fun, still think like kids (yippee...skinnydipping!), and that life goes on even if you are old. Just don't get old in your head. Hell, they are still holding hands...

mcameron

Sergeant of the Hide
Nov 17, 2011
I think this is a great photo. Sure, young hardbodies would look better, but to me this says they are still in love, still think life is fun, still think like kids (yippee...skinnydipping!), and that life goes on even if you are old. Just don't get old in your head. Hell, they are still holding hands...
I dunno.... looks like bill and Hillary to me.....

diverdon

Online Training Member
Dec 21, 2011
WNY
A bus full of Nuns falls of a cliff and they all die. They arrive at the gates of heaven and meet St. Peter. St. Peter says to them "Sisters, welcome to Heaven. In a moment I will let you all though the pearly gates, but before I may do that, I must ask each of you a single question. Please form a single-file line." And they do so.

St. Peter turns to the first Nun in the line and asks her "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" The Sister Responds "Well... there was this one time... that I kinda sorta... touched one with the tip of my pinky finger..." St. Peter says "Alright Sister, now dip the tip of your pinky finger in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted." and she did so.

St. Peter now turns to the second nun and says "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" "Well.... There was this one time... that I held one for a moment..." "Alright Sister, now just wash your hands in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted" and she does so.

Now at this, there is a noise, a jostling in the line. It seems that one nun is trying to cut in front of another! St. Peter sees this and asks the Nun "Sister Susan, what is this? There is no rush!" Sister Susan responds "Well if I'm going to have to gargle this stuff, I'd rather do it before Sister Mary sticks her ass in it!"

Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington
A bus full of Nuns falls of a cliff and they all die. They arrive at the gates of heaven and meet St. Peter. St. Peter says to them "Sisters, welcome to Heaven. In a moment I will let you all though the pearly gates, but before I may do that, I must ask each of you a single question. Please form a single-file line." And they do so.

St. Peter turns to the first Nun in the line and asks her "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" The Sister Responds "Well... there was this one time... that I kinda sorta... touched one with the tip of my pinky finger..." St. Peter says "Alright Sister, now dip the tip of your pinky finger in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted." and she did so.

St. Peter now turns to the second nun and says "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" "Well.... There was this one time... that I held one for a moment..." "Alright Sister, now just wash your hands in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted" and she does so.

Now at this, there is a noise, a jostling in the line. It seems that one nun is trying to cut in front of another! St. Peter sees this and asks the Nun "Sister Susan, what is this? There is no rush!" Sister Susan responds "Well if I'm going to have to gargle this stuff, I'd rather do it before Sister Mary sticks her ass in it!"
Superb! Nicely Done.....:ROFLMAO::cool:

Top Bottom