Socially UNacceptable Humor

Lapuapalooza

CALLING ALL
Belligerents
Dec 24, 2013
Colorado
Sooo...

About 8 years ago when it was all over the TV, Moochelle O Bummer was the leading story on the MSM news for her new hair cut (remember that?)...

My wife, who is always trying to find the good in everyone made this comment to me...

“Oh, I think she looks much better with her new hairstyle, don’t you?”

To which I replied, “What did they do, shave her ass and make her walk backwards?”

My wife was not as impressed with me as I was.

miketx

spineless liberal cock sucker
Banned !
Minuteman
May 20, 2019
where is your mind at man, you are such a racist POS.
Cry baby liberals are everywhere it looks like. at the prison I worked at blacks say the N word a thousand times a day. Get over it.

In fact PC is destroying this country. When I worked at the prison I had to right a statement saying why an offender refused to move into his housing assignment. So I write exactly what he said which was "I aint gonna live in there with a bunch of N******." The pc cowards called me to the office and told me to re-write it. lol.

Reactions: jrassy

Lapuapalooza

CALLING ALL
Belligerents
Dec 24, 2013
Colorado
@armorpl8chikn

Q: What’s the difference between kinky and perverted?

A: Kinky is tickling your ass with a feather, perverted is using the whole chicken!

Q: Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs?

A: Would you want anyone to know you were fuck*n a chicken?

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

miketx

Banned !
Minuteman
May 20, 2019
One of the most famous pyramid builders was the great Pharaoh Mofugga. Word is that he had the worlds largest stolen chariot wheel cover collection and was even envied in the hanging gardens. Here he is in his prized boxers with a pole up his ass.

pharaoh.jpg

miketx

Banned !
Minuteman
May 20, 2019
I cried when I heard my best friend had died from an overdose.
He still owed me for the drugs.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

miketx

Banned !
Minuteman
May 20, 2019
I was fucking my new girlfriend earlier when she stopped and said:
"I'm going to need a second."
"Need a bit of time to catch your breath?" I said smugly.
"No" she said, "a 2nd inch.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
That’s fucked up enough before you notice the man who is standing with her.

Shyeet, I thought I recognized that SOB too. That is one turd that sticks out even if it was bobbing amongst the contents of the chunkiest septic tank soup in existence. Look at the grip he has on her arm.

That is one of the only moments I would absolutely appreciate if someone walked up and played the Knock-Out Game on that motherfucker. Bonus points if a sap cap or glove is used.