So what is your favorite stock for your Vudoo?

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Sep 16, 2011
Erie, Colorado
www.milehighshooting.com
Top is a Grayboe, bottom is an AIAX. We can't say enough about the Vudoo's. We've had one out to 520 yds in an AX Chassis. Gotta go for 600 next!

16" and 18" barreled actions are in stock, along with the Grayboes and of course, the AI Chassis!

CG Xtreme trigger in the top rifle 18" bbl
Jewell in the bottom, 16" bbl

IMG_6080.jpg

Aug 22, 2010
Fargo, ND
Not sure as I dont have one. Lol

Haven't been able to separate myself from my 455 and the sako quad range. Both shoot great, but cant get the heart to sell them.

jamescj

Sergeant of the Hide
Jul 19, 2018
Utah
I think I like the folder better. Especially for a .22. You could have it in your truck and it's easier to get in and out.

Jan 2, 2018
Grayboe was "meh". Didn't like the orbendorf mag release inside the trigger guard, fixed LOP, and I'm just not an A5 stock style fan. I'm much happier with the vudoo in a MPA lite as that shaved off 15 oz and I can mount accessories where I like.

RAVAGE88

Vudoo, Head Skunk
Feb 13, 2017
Somers, CT
www.vudoogunworks.com
Grayboe was "meh". Didn't like the orbendorf mag release inside the trigger guard, fixed LOP, and I'm just not an A5 stock style fan. I'm much happier with the vudoo in a MPA lite as that shaved off 15 oz and I can mount accessories where I like.
All good points, Tiger_Shilone. At the time I designed the Oberndorf, it was for a specific end user. I’ve now designed a new Tac style mag release and we’ve been shipping them for a while now (not compatible with the Oberndorf DBM). We offer both, as well as a new release for the Oberndorf DBM that Long Rifles Inc. did for us. You can use the Oberndorf DBM with a release that protrudes below the trigger guard like the Badger M5. Quite a few options now....

MB

Jan 2, 2018
I picked up an AICS 2.0 for the barreled action I have on order. I'd love to see a pic of you setup.
We'll try posting pics, might have finally found a solution for the imgur pic hosting problem

Vudoo in MPA lite Burnt Bronze. Same setup as the grayboe but weighs in 14 oz lighter with more adjustability:

Vudoo in factory delivered Grayboe stock A5 style with optional adj cheek. Second one down:

@RAVAGE88 Thanks Mike for the info on the extended mag release for DBM, do you have it on your webpage yet?

Feb 21, 2013
TEXAS
Manners T4A carbon elite on mine

The kids Vudoo is getting a Boyd's AT1. I may need to find something lighter for the 4H light rifle.

Jul 7, 2005
Western Kansas
Another Manners Elite T4A on mine. Only gripe I've got is that Manners put black pigment in the GAP camo instead of leaving the carbon fiber weave exposed - jeez, no cool factor if you cover up the carbon fiber with pigment!

Attachments

Top Bottom