Jan 22, 2014
Good luck and hope all turns out super well for everyone

Reactions: Lawless

DevilDocAZ

10/4 Dinosaur
Belligerents
Sep 11, 2014
Phoenix AZ
I’m a long way from that but I hear it’s much more fun than being a parent will be and I’m loving being a dad to cool little people.

Congratulations to you and your entire family.

What kind of gun did you buy the baby?

Ken Burton

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2019
Congrats, OLD buddy.
See how fast you became an old man LOL
Reminds me of the GGS turning 7 and we took him hunting with us, a girl in his class asked him where he'd been.... Reply was DOING MABN THINGS... What a guy.
Have fun with the new one of the family

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
Congrats @Lawless !!!

Won't be long you'll be wearing him out on a long day in the woods or on some water hunting and fishing. Teach him about the commies and teach him to cuss! Then send him home jacked up on Coca-Cola!

Zorrosdens

LM308MWS-MARS
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2019
The South.
There is no feeling that is the same as when your first grandchild is born, I always saw the grandparents doting on them in movies and such, but I get it now it’s a special thing, when I had mine my face had to have had the BIGGEST smile on it anytime he comes up.

tomcatmv

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Hell yes CONGRATS! I have two grandsons (6 and 4) that we love like crazy. May the Lord bless you and your family.

Dewey7271

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 27, 2014
Central Ohio
Congrats!
They are certainly fun.
Doesn’t take anything you feel away from your kids just adds new feelings.

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Belligerents
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Congratulations Grandpa!!

Missed this yesterday somehow.

Children really are a great blessing. Whether your own, grands, or just family you will love and cherish.
Tough stuff too, but like all the greatest parts of life, none of them are easy.

Reactions: lash and Lawless

Farmerdanss

Im actually a painter now
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Congrats Grandpa! Hope the old lady knows what to do now that she'll have a grandpa in her bed. (If that applies to you)

Expecting my third child around Christmas time...give or take two weeks...I swear my Dad gets more out of my kids some days then I do. I'm busy trying to figure out the results of my OCW or what powder to try next and my Dad is busy playing with his Grandchildren, making memories.