Silencerco CS

Feb 14, 2017
Big thank you to silencerco. I tried to take my omega apart, and it did not go well. I was attempting to clean it after there was quite a bit of buildup in the can. I damaged the rings and the brake at the end. It was still usable, but not that great. I emailed them, and they issued an rma that day. I paid to send it in, and it returned to me exactly 1 week after i sent it. They did not clean it, they rebuilt it entirely! That is rediculous. Thanks for the awesome service!

Apr 13, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
I've tried contacting them several times through both email and phone, and no response. This is concerning my Harvester 30, and what to do to clean it now that it's 4 ounces heavier than when new. I can clean the blast chamber by chipping the carbon out and using a pressure washer, but the other baffles are getting pretty full.

Feb 14, 2017
They told me to soak it in hoppes #9, then rinse. They also said to make damn sure its completly dry before firing, to prevent hydraulic shock from blowing the end off. I fucked up my can or i would have tried this option.

Mar 18, 2008
VA
I recently sent in my Omega for a baffle strike. They received it on Oct 3, 2018 and I just received it back yesterday Oct 15, 2018. They did fix it. But aren't they supposed to refinish it also? Mine came back in a good sized unmarked box. It was like it was just thrown in the box and bounced around in there until I received it. Also never did receive a tracking# for it.
I don't think it's in writing anywhere regarding refinishing. Look into Cerakoate.