SilencerCo BOGO

b505jcm

For Sale Access
Feb 13, 2018
Winnsboro, LA
That's really interesting. YHM seems to use pretty much the same system as Dead Air. Hmm might have to pick that one up instead!
Do the muzzle brakes actually work well without the can? My SiCo brake looks like the ports have no backward slant to them unlike the m4-72sd I have. I guess I'm wondering if I need to be stocking up on flash hiders instead of brakes on my less suppressed guns. Definitely don't want all the concussion and noise of a brake with less of the benefits!

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2009
Mississippi
That's really interesting. YHM seems to use pretty much the same system as Dead Air. Hmm might have to pick that one up instead!
Do the muzzle brakes actually work well without the can? My SiCo brake looks like the ports have no backward slant to them unlike the m4-72sd I have. I guess I'm wondering if I need to be stocking up on flash hiders instead of brakes on my less suppressed guns. Definitely don't want all the concussion and noise of a brake with less of the benefits!
This brake works great. It's got some serious blast and concussion, but it mitigates recoil well. I dont have any numbers of actual ft lb reduction or anything, just me shooting it. It works.

Jan 11, 2006
Western KY
So what's going to happen now, I bought my can first week of this month. Have been trying to register it every since with no luck . sent them my paper work thru the web site and email and I have even called but with no luck. Hate to know I bought a can to get a free one and the time limit is up

Nov 10, 2009
Mississippi
Jun 17, 2009
Houston, TX
So what's going to happen now, I bought my can first week of this month. Have been trying to register it every since with no luck . sent them my paper work thru the web site and email and I have even called but with no luck. Hate to know I bought a can to get a free one and the time limit is up
I still have yet to hear anything back from SiCo. If they don't owner the deal now that the time is up, I'm going to cancel my wife's SiCo Omega and go a different route.

Graywolf.260

rocket surgeon
Jun 1, 2010
western MT
I couldn't register BOGO through the website so sent them an email with all the info and a copy of the receipt. I got an auto-reply, I'm sure they are swamped. Based on my experience with them in the past, I have no worries about them following through.

Dec 22, 2017
Well I finally got an email reply

I realize they are likely swamped, but I did register on 7/3/18 and got the typical "thanks for registering we'll send you a confirmation". Well after two weeks and nothing I sent an email request as the phone message deal didn't seem to get anyone to call me.

So sent a second email last week stating I'd like to confirm my registration from 7/3/18 for my suppressor looked good as I didn't receive any email and I would hate to miss out on the free suppressor due to some stupid technicality I could have easily fixed. Was hoping to get a confirmation prior to the end of the registration period but they were merely 2 days after they finally stating that my free suppressor has been entered.

Oh well better late than never, but would have liked a confirmation that all was good a bit sooner. ;)

Jun 17, 2009
Houston, TX
I've tried calling numerous times during business hours, with no success. Left a voice mail or two, along with emails which have received no response so far. Perhaps I'll try again this week.

Jan 31, 2014
Cullman, AL
June 23rd ish. Purchased the 18th and it took me a few days to research which handgun cans I wanted.
That's good to know. I sent an email with my invoice attached showing 3 sico cans purchased for over $1600 on July 24. All I have received so far is a canned email response. However, I was assigned a reference number so maybe that will help

Top Bottom