Sig Rattler 300BLK PDW

Feb 19, 2008
Memphis, TN
Now that they've been out and available for a bit, I'd love to hear from guys that have actually been hands-on with them.

Likes? Dislikes? I've found one locally that I might end up buying anyway, just due to price, but I'd love to hear opinions from those who have actually shot one.

Thanks in advance.

Apr 23, 2017
virginia beach VA
Now that they've been out and available for a bit, I'd love to hear from guys that have actually been hands-on with them.

Likes? Dislikes? I've found one locally that I might end up buying anyway, just due to price, but I'd love to hear opinions from those who have actually shot one.

Thanks in advance.
I have put a few boxes through one. It is a cool little gun. The stock takes some getting used too as far as cheek weld goes but it’s actually one of the better ones for comfort compared to others like it. No cycling issues. It runs. Easy to maneuver. I guess the only downside I can think of is it was a little louder suppressed due to the shorter barrel but that is what it is. I do wish I had one you’ll love it.

Flip#1

New Hide Member
Feb 25, 2018
Love mine. Only dislike is the amount of blow back suppress but it might be the ammo I have. Haven’t tried any other but she is beast. Definitely I am happy. She is heavy for her size. I have a 300 MCX a 300 virtus and one 9mm Mpx. You can tell how much they did to make it this small.

Top Bottom