SiCo Omega end cap.

jsimonh

Feb 4, 2011
Altus, Oklahoma
I've been thinking of trying the flat end cap on my 6.5x47L and was wondering how the flat cap effects recoil. I've done some research but most info about the flat cap is regarding the 556 cap. I did come across an older thread talking about titanium end caps and Ti direct mount modules. If anyone has contact info or a website on where to get that stuff I'd appreciate it.

Potss

Feb 16, 2017
BigWalon is a mod over on ARFCOM and he has contact info. He frequents the silencer subforum.

Jan 5, 2010
SE Georgia
If you want the contact info for the guy making the titanium Omega end caps shoot me a PM. They are cheaper than OEM parts, lighter weight, and very good quality.

In the 6" direct thread configuration, they bring the Omega down to a 12oz can.

Last edited:

M_R_Woodard

New Hide Member
Mar 4, 2018
If you want the contact info for the guy making the titanium Omega end caps shoot me a PM. They are cheaper than OEM parts, lighter weight, and very good quality.

I would like his information also. Thanks

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Oct 15, 2009
Mississippi

I just need another flat cap, cheaper than the OEM parts though you say? And Titanium?

Are they hard to find right now the regular OEM parts?

Jan 5, 2010
SE Georgia
I don't personally know him so I don't feel like it's my place to make his information public. He also apparently does this on the side and orders are backed up for a while due to his primary job.

Top Bottom