Selling Fully blown DJ Dillion (Don Smith) PRS rifle CZ 455. Scope and rings now available. New Price, trades added and lay away option.

Oct 7, 2003
Fredericksburg, VA
Selling a DJ Dillion (Don Smith) fully tricked out CZ 455 PRS competition rifle. Built it to shoot the 22 LR PRS matches at a club couple hours away, but they have decided not enough interest as no longer running them. So no place to compete with it. Less than 300 rounds fired. Comes with 10-rd magazines and side mag holder on left side of the receiver.

Started out as stock CZ 455 varmint. Don did his full blown package with special spec Lilja barrel and match chamber, all the standard bolt and trigger mods, 30 MOA Area 419 base milled to fit chassis. XLR Evolution rifle CZ455 chassis with tactical rear butt. Action is glass bedded into chassis. Threaded for 1/2x28 with SS tread protector. Comes with two 10-rd magazines and side mag holder on left side of the receiver.

Don tested it and said one of the most accurate rifles he has ever built. Loves R50 ammo (lot 587) and shoots into one bug hole at 50 yards. I tested it out to 300 yards and was shooting 4-5 inches IF I read the wind right. I have almost two bricks of lot 587 available for buyer to purchase or sold separately after rifle sale.

Does not include the bipod or suppressor! Scope is Sig Tango 4, 6-24x50 with Xmas tree reticle (DEV-L MRAD). FFP, zero lock and steel TPS rings now available to buyer for $800 shipped. Not selling the scope until the rifle sells.

$2050 and insured to your FFL for rifle only. Will do lay away with $200 non refundable deposit, and 3 months to pay off. Looking for FX9 LRBHO 9mm AR pistol or maybe Glock 19X as partial trades.

email hermanharke@aol.com

NO trades.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2003
Fredericksburg, VA
Well I am a 65 year old retired SOF that has a bad back, 4 fused vertebra in the neck, one knee just replaced and the other knee is just waiting its turn. My days of laying down prone behind a gun are over or at least limited. I have all the pistols, ARs shotguns and hunting rifles I need. Just got my EDC 365 sig back from sigarmorer and he did a great job. So humor me what do have that you think I cannot live witout? :)

Feb 23, 2017
Tn
That’s a sweet rig at a dam good price!! I paid a lot more than that for mine, but hell im used to paying retail plus!!😄 give me a shot at the ammo if it doesn’t sale with the rifle! Glws

Oct 7, 2003
Fredericksburg, VA
well the Don Smith 455 and I survived hurricane Florence here in Wilmington. W/O power for 9 days, finding gas was hell. Idiots were on the loose. One shooting at a gas station, forturnately not me. Still for sale, interested in 9mm AR pistol on partial trade with 5-8" barrel AND 1/2x28 threads.

Oct 7, 2003
Fredericksburg, VA
Buyer has first crack at Sig Tango 4 6-24x50 with FFP, zero lock and XMAS tree reticle and TPS high steel rings, $800. Like new with box and instructions. Just mounted on this rifle and 2-3 range sessions.

Was asked about lay away. $200 non refundable deposit, 3 months to finish paying it off.

Oct 7, 2003
Fredericksburg, VA
someone wanted to know what Don Smith charged for one of his builds and said it was in the $1500-1600 area. True, but add the original CZ 455, the $800 chassis, milling and bedding the chassis so it is stress free, the Area 419 30 MOA base that has to be milled to fit the chassis and you are over $2500 very easily.

Mr. Zick

Small Arms Artillery
Feb 20, 2017
Wisconsin
Well I am a 65 year old retired SOF that has a bad back, 4 fused vertebra in the neck, one knee just replaced and the other knee is just waiting its turn. My days of laying down prone behind a gun are over or at least limited. I have all the pistols, ARs shotguns and hunting rifles I need. Just got my EDC 365 sig back from sigarmorer and he did a great job. So humor me what do have that you think I cannot live witout? :)
You need some stem cells to fix that shit up? I could find a centrifuge and spin my blood or find a planned parenthood dumpster if your interested. Let me know.

Dec 17, 2013
West Babylon, NY
Rifles I built using a pro varmint stock started at $1650-$1850 ish depending on options. A chassis cost way more then that and while pillars aren’t needed, additional work is required to bed it. Yes a rimfire chassis should be skim bedded for best results! $2050 is a heck of a deal for this gun and if you don’t like a chassis, it’s still worth buying it! Simply sell the chassis and bed it onto the stock of your choice! I’m no longer building so that option is out :(

Top Bottom