Selling Counterfeit Products - Sniper's Hide Policy

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Apr 12, 2001
Base of the Rockies
www.snipershide.com
We sort of have an unwritten rule about selling counterfeit products.

This was mostly in response to the low number of counterfeit Leupolds on the market.

However with the introduction of the Counterfeit Atlas Bipods we are putting it in writing.

We will not allow you to sell counterfeit products on this site. Here are some US Government links to describe this:

Criminal Resource Manual 1701 Trademark Counterfeiting -- Introduction

Did You Know It's Illegal to Sell Counterfeit Products - NAW Government Relations

If you see a counterfeit product for sale on the site, please alert a moderator to remove it.

168BTHPM

Gunny Sergeant
Mar 1, 2008
Nevada
Thanks. Good write up on telling the difference but holy crap are they close. F#*%KING CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a guy in South Carolina and one in Missouri selling fake Atlas bipods on Ebay. They don't use the Atlas name in their listings but they post a close up picture of the Atlas name embossed on the bipod, if you PM them they say they are real Atlas bipods. The fakes come in a cheap ass cardboard box, while the real ones come in a clear plastic bag with a yellow card. The fakes are easy to spot by the knurling on the legs, the rubber feet and the leg locking hardware.

Below are links to where they get the crap they sell.

New 2013 Tactical Airsoft Hunting Aluminum Atlas V8 BT-10 4.75 ? 9.0" Extendable AEG Bipod

ACI BT10 Atlas Bipod - Airsoft Cart International - accessories, spare parts, red dot sights, scopes, flashlights, tactical gears, free shipping

clmayfield

Gunny Sergeant
Nov 14, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
Amen. For those of you who enjoy innovative new products coming to market every year, the only way to keep it going is to reward the inventor. Yes, they are usually a little pricier than the rip-off, but for good reason.

Dec 13, 2011
mississippi
I purchased a fake atlas bipod from a person at a gun show and paid reasonable price for what I thought was real. Later I sold it here and the person I sold it to let me know it was fake. I didn't know it was fake till he told me. I sent his money back plus his shipping. I contacted atlas and they told me it was fake. That deal cost me 230.00. There is a lot of fake things out there. If we all here do our best to keep it away from here and when something slips in to make it right.

Kevin

Joey2025

New Hide Member
Jan 20, 2018
Huntsville Alabama
We sort of have an unwritten rule about selling counterfeit products.

This was mostly in response to the low number of counterfeit Leupolds on the market.

However with the introduction of the Counterfeit Atlas Bipods we are putting it in writing.

We will not allow you to sell counterfeit products on this site. Here are some US Government links to describe this:

Criminal Resource Manual 1701 Trademark Counterfeiting -- Introduction

Did You Know It's Illegal to Sell Counterfeit Products - NAW Government Relations

If you see a counterfeit product for sale on the site, please alert a moderator to remove it.

BOT BURNED ON A KNOCK OFF ATLAS - REALLY SUCKS