Seekins Precision SP10 18" 6.5 Creedmoor Build (Rainier Arms Match)

zekers7

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2017
Seekins SP10 Build with a Rainier Arms 18" Match 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel. Milspec trigger, Larue grip and a Radian Raptor SD charging handle was thrown in as well for suppressor use. Two slots in the front of the rail have been removed to allow adjustment on a seekins adjustable gas block (should be be swapped out)

The entire system is brand new/never been fired.

$1800 Shipped

Attachments

Last edited:

MAJ2SGT

Private
Belligerents
Sep 23, 2013
OCONUS
Did the stock barrel not have an adjustable gas block? Wondering why the hand guard had to be modified to access the gas block.

Is the stock barrel included?

Last edited:

deersniper

Notorious
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2007
Northeast
Did the stock barrel not have an adjustable gas block? Wondering why the hand guard had to be modified to access the gas block.

Is the stock barrel included?
It’s a built on the receiver builders kit.

And as far as cutting handguard I have a couple Seekins factory uppers and one day I’m going to cut on the handguard slots. You can’t get to both set screws on the gas block without removing the hand guard.

MAJ2SGT

Private
Belligerents
Sep 23, 2013
OCONUS
It’s a built on the receiver builders kit.

And as far as cutting handguard I have a couple Seekins factory uppers and one day I’m going to cut on the handguard slots. You can’t get to both set screws on the gas block without removing the hand guard.
Thanks for the info. Weird that this guy is not responding to inquires on two forums.