SALE: IOR-VALDADA RECON 4-28x40mm

clyancey

Online Training Member
Dec 7, 2010
Fayettville, NC
FOR SALE: IOR-Valdada 4-28x50 40mm RECON (FFP, Mil/Mil, Xtreme X1 illum. reticle)
PRICE: $2700 to your door (American Rifle Company rings included)

Purchased brand new a year ago from Paul McCoy (PMAC rifles, PRS Valdada Sponsored shooter and dealer) for $2900 plus shipping. This scope is virtually brand new as its been mounted once (6mm Creedmoor; in the included 40mmx28mm ARC rings) and taken to the range about a dozen times.

I tried to capture the only cosmetic imperfections (light parallel scratchs on bell and ring mounting surface discoloration). Scope is in perfect working condition. Lenses are flawless/never even been cleaned. Truly an amazing scope with unequaled field of view, top tier glass, color & resolution, forgiving eye-box, excellent reticle, and top notch durability while not excessively heavy or large. I know some lower end IOR scopes have had poor durability but this scope has proven itself with elite military/high caliber use. I've never found/heard of any reliability problems with this model (and similar top end IOR models).

To date, this is the most enjoyable scope I've ever looked through. I'm only regretfully selling out of cash need to fund other projects. So long as the aesthetics don't bother you, I can't imagine a guy being dissatisfied with its performance.

The ARC rings are excellent (my favorite) and are included. They are Medium height rings at 28mm (1.10 inches) and work well as the scope objective is only 50mm. Manufacturer sunshade included (shown still wrapped in photo).

Manufacturer Description:
The new 4-28x50 40mm Tactical scope, is the finest riflescope ever built. It is loaded with great features: -finest HDF low dispersion glass Schott Glassworks, Germany has to offer -broad band fully multicoating MC-7 IOR technology -optical clarity and brightness that will allow the shooter to see details never before seen -40mm tube dramatically reduces the whip and vibration effects associated with large magnum calibers -35 mil (aprox 125 MOA) of vertical adjustment, along with rock solid internal mechanisms, make this scope an ideal choice for .338 Lapua, 408 Cheytac, .50 BMG and other Magnum calibers -new parallax adjustment system will allow the scope to focus as close as 21 feet @ 28x power. -compact size (total scope lenght is only 14 inch)

MAGNIFICATION 4x-28x
OBJECTIVE SIZE 50mm
FIELD OF VIEW (100 YDS.) 38 Ft. to 6 Ft.
EXIT PUPIL 1.7- 12.5 mm
EYE RELIEF 3.85 INCH
DIOPTRICAL ADJUSTMENT -3 TO +3 DPT.
RETICLE-TOTAL ADJUSTMENT RANGE 36 MRAD @ 100 YDS.
CLICK VALUE 0.1 MRAD @ 100 YDS.
TUBE DIAMETER 40 MM
LENGTH 14 INCH
WEIGHT 39 OZ.

20180517_094342.jpg

clyancey

Online Training Member
Dec 7, 2010
Fayettville, NC
More Pics:

Attachments

Top Bottom