SAC 308, Turnkey package

AMP!

Three sheets to the wind
Feb 17, 2017
Putting up my SAC .308

Built on a Rem 700 with an 18” barrel. Sitting in a Manners folding stock.
Barrel and action are cerakoted.
PTG bottom metal cerakoted to match.
Minor wear marks, mostly from the safe.
Timney 510 trigger.
ARC rings.
Vortex bubble level.
Burris XTR II 4-20.
One 5 round AI mag included.
Night vision 6 screw mount for the Manners also included.

I have 276 documented rounds through her. Can include a cheap amazon bipod if wanted. Supressor not included.

Also have a couple hundred rounds of factory ammo I can sell to the buyer cheap. 168 CBC and 175 grain FGMM. Have shot ragged holes with both.

Prefer to sell this all together. Asking $3,400 shipped to your FFL.
Paypal gift or you pay fees, or USPS money order.
Rifle will ship in a cheaper hard case, and scope in original box.

Will take partial trades on an RMR for my G19, a 1-6 GRSC, Aimpoint M5, Aero enhanced uppers and lowers, or quality Grendel parts or ammo.

$2,600 shipped for the rifle
$2,700 shipped for the rifle and ARC rings
$800 shipped for the Burris XTR II 4-20

Will ship everything in a Pelican storm im3100 for $3600, but one layer of foam was cut for another rifle. If you want it for the extra protection, I’ll make it work the best I can.

I contacted SAC and could not get the exact details of the build, but viewed the previous owners log book and round count and continued from there. Mount in the pic was temporary, the scope is in ARC rings now which can be seen in the video a few comments below.

View attachment 6888178

View attachment 6888179

View attachment 6888177

Last edited:

AMP!

Three sheets to the wind
Feb 17, 2017
any trade interest?
I will consider partial trades, but I do need some cash. Looking for a good low power optic like a GRSC 1-6 or PST 1-6, etc. Quality Grendel build. Would like an Aimpoint M5, as well as a RMR for my G19. Never hurts to ask!

Last edited:
Top Bottom