Ruger Precision Rimfire

Feb 14, 2017
Indiana
had about 600 rounds through my Green Mountain barrel. followed break in procedures. Shot everything from bulk to tenex.....wasnt any better than the factory barrel, no granted the factory barrel shot pretty well. It'll be interesting to see how the ER shaw does with velocity and accuracy. I got the 20" in hopes of keeping things slow velocity wise. id be happy with low sd's and factory barrel accuracy honestly. ive dont a lot of work to this rifle. I enjoy polishing turds although I may just jump on the voodoo wagon sooner than later.

Dev L

New Hide Member
Jan 29, 2018
Anyone know of higher quality screws to use to bolt the action to the chassis? After several times removing and reinstalling, my front action screw is partially stripped. What is the correct size bit for the factory action screws?

kgc54

New Hide Member
Jun 5, 2018
Troy, MI
Anyone know of higher quality screws to use to bolt the action to the chassis? After several times removing and reinstalling, my front action screw is partially stripped. What is the correct size bit for the factory action screws?
According to Ruger's video:

Adjustments Tech Tip

The screws are 1/8" allen keys. I'm not home right now so I can't check for sure; but that sounds correct.

Top Bottom