Hello Tatman,My babies, 2 Vudoo VX22 with Razor 4.4x25.56
What kind of accuracy are you getting with the Sig Sauer 200 STR action.
Thank you..... good to know.... I have just been looking at the Sako Quad line.I asked Area 419 if they would be willing to make a scope base for the Sako quad. They borrowed mine and began to design a base for it.
Area 419 now produces a Quad base that is identical to the awesome CZ bases that they’ve been making.
I own a Vudoo, 455 in a T4A and this quad. With this new rail it’s really tough to say which rimfire is my favorite.
Thanks ! @AirGunShawnWhat kind of accuracy are you getting with the Sig Sauer 200 STR action.
She looks pretty....
Nothing like that yet. I just got her recently and have not even figured out the ammo yet.
sweet set up, I actually changed the scope on my MDT V-22 from a Razor to a Kahles, wow what a differenceHello Tatman,
I like your color choice.... ;-)
If you take a close look at my bi-pod you will see that it is an Atlas knock-off. It has since been replaced with
a real Atlas like yours. I hated to spend the 300.00 on it but it was worth it.
I also swapped the flat bladed Trigger Tech Diamond with a curved blade TT and it feels much better. I wish TT made a trigger blade like a Calvin Elite. They move for/aft. - up/down and rotate.
Sorry for not seeing this before Shawn.Hi Rolltide...... Have you ever thought of selling your FinnFire Range?
I believe you can cut it down to 6moa at least at the 25 yd line. bwahaha!!
Hello Tide,Sorry for not seeing this before Shawn.
I can't say I've thought of selling it. It doesn't get shot often, just like the Quad Range, but there's just a cool factor to both of them, that keeps me from sending them down the road...
Hi @AirGunShawn ,Marauder,
Your Lithgow looks great!! Did you cerakote the entire thing?
I'm looking at one and am hoping to get any information that I can. What is your opinion of her?
Her good and bad points?
Would you buy her again?
What was the cerakote cost? I'm not in love with the factory Titanium color.
Who's rail do you have? Does it have any MOA?
Thanks so much
Marauder,Hi @AirGunShawn ,
I bought the rifle new from the gun shop like that with the brown laminate stock and black cerakote finish.
The scope rail is a 20 MOA one from Ignition Custom Engineering, here in Australia. It is a little tall for my liking and the factory screws aren't long enough to get much bite into the receiver threads.
* Fit and finish are excellent
* Good ergonomics & weight - I like the medium-weight tapered barrel and stock
* Great bolt, good lockup, quite smooth, short bolt lift
* I like the safety (quiet, push forward, can cycle bolt with safety on)
* Can use CZ 452 mags (I prefer the flush-fit 5 rounder it came with though)
* Good hunting rifle
* The factory trigger is pretty heavy (people I know have fitted spring kits which make a big difference though)
* Mine doesn't shoot that accurately/consistently (it's less accurate than the cheaper and lighter CZ 452 sporter it replaced). I will shoot a good group with some ammo one day, then terrible the next outing. I have friends who have LA101s that shoot quite well, so maybe I got a dud?
* Lack of aftermarket options for triggers, stocks, etc
So, in summary, I have mixed feelings. Love the look & feel, but am a bit disappointed with the accuracy, and the lack of aftermarket is a bit limiting. I have ordered a Vudoo V-22 and may sell the Lithgow, or may keep it.
Hope this helps.