RAS Barrel Tuners for 3/4-24 Threaded Brake (custom)

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Belligerents
RAS Barrel Tuners for 3/4-24 Threaded Brake (custom)

Rifle Accuracy Systems/RAS (http://www.rastuners.com), custom/modified RAS 250 barrel tuners (with integrated 3/4-24 x 1.50" tenon for brake) – pictured with brake timing collar (included). The threaded end is long enough to correctly fit and time that brake using the provided timing collar AND clear the rear-swept design of even the AR-30A1 (338 LM) brake (IMO, the most effective brake for that cartridge) so you can actually tighten the collar. Brake is NOT included. The prospective customer's barrel needs to be large enough to thread it 1"-14 3B. I have detailed instructions for the associated barrel turning and threading. Brand new, never installed, two available.

$160 each (current price) shipped, full-sale-value insured, via USPS ground to the lower 48. [Cost me $580 for the two.] Payment by check or MO, I ship when payment clears my bank. I do not do PayPal or wire transfer. Any tech questions, please contact the manufacturer, otherwise e-mail me at webmaster at elr-resources.com. Please be very specific in regards what you are inquiring about. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited: