PVA Status Updates: Hancock Rifle & NUCLEUS Barreled Action

Jun 17, 2017
The HMFIC of PVA (me) is a lefty shooter... once we get things caught up on the RH rifles the LH conversions are on the very short list of projects for the new CNC mill I ordered last week. Ted shipped me LH SN #1 this week for Hancocks.
I’m looking forward to receiving my lefty Hancock as well. Hopefully soon!!!!

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
Folks who got the email telling you it's time to pay the balance due:

It really is time to pay, we have people waiting for rifles and if you're not going to pay for it then please have the decency to at least respond and say so.
We have another email going out today explaining that lack of payment on the initial batch by COB today pushes your order to the back of the list and we're going to send your rifle to the next guy in line who matches that order.

There aren't a lot of folks in this group but they do exist and some haven't replied to the multiple reminder emails. Perhaps they will see this and check their inboxes again.

Jul 13, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA

It really is time to pay, we have people waiting for rifles and if you're not going to pay for it then please have the decency to at least respond and say so.
We have another email going out today explaining that lack of payment on the initial batch by COB today pushes your order to the back of the list and we're going to send your rifle to the next guy in line who matches that order.

There aren't a lot of folks in this group but they do exist and some haven't replied to the multiple reminder emails. Perhaps they will see this and check their inboxes again.
@bohem Been scanning my inbox like a hawk. One of my orders was a spot I purchased from someone who should be getting invoiced soon. The order was transferred to my name, just want to make sure the invoice isn't mistakenly getting sent to the original buyer.

Feb 25, 2017

I'll be elated to pay when I see the email requesting payment.

Oct 8, 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
I just received payment notice!!!

Thanks Josh!!

Josh,
Not sure if you answer PMs, but PM sent to you.

Thanks again.

BLKWLFK9

come at me bro
Feb 13, 2017
FYI, I have had a nucleus for months. has 600+ rounds through it. Josh and Ted did an awesome job on getting this action slick bc its smoother than my nucleus.

TKO

New Hide Member
Nov 6, 2018
I just heard from PVA that anyone who has ordered a John Hancock in 6mm CM, RH, and Black KRG stock, that they don't mind if you haven't paid. PVA told me that they hope you ignore their requests for payment and that they are going to send your rifle out anyway. :geek:

Last edited:

boredinpa

New Hide Member
Nov 30, 2018
If I may ask, why is the 6.5 PRC 24in?

I do look forward to seeing more photos.. I just put my blem bravo on the rem700 vtr 308 I re-purposed from my brother...

Order 1929..... dont expect to see it for a while..... Christmas new years then shot show..... maybe in the spring
Your Nucleus barreled action is on the top of the list for guys in the next batch of Nucleus actions. We are waiting for more actions to arrive right now.
I spoke to ARC this week twice and they found an issue with the latest batch of bolt heads that came back from DLC plating. They are optimistic we will get them just before Christmas.

May 17, 2017
Your Nucleus barreled action is on the top of the list for guys in the next batch of Nucleus actions. We are waiting for more actions to arrive right now.
I spoke to ARC this week twice and they found an issue with the latest batch of bolt heads that came back from DLC plating. They are optimistic we will get them just before Christmas.
Sorry for the ignorance, but the bolts are DLC? I thought the whole action is nitrited

Feb 26, 2013
If you don't mind me asking, where would that put #1843 for a barreled action?

If you don't mind me asking, where would that put #1843 for a barreled action?
In the same batch as his.
The order numbers are not particularly telling because our system has every order in the same contiguous order. A barrel nut ordered today will be almost 4000 but it will also ship today. Same with Hancock orders, barreled actions, etc.

The range is Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association I live approximately an hour and a half away from the range it goes out to 1040 yards and they recently added more Steel to the range, fortunately the arrival of my John Hancock rifle coincided with my last hunting vacation days. It is a 6.5 Creedmoor using Prime ammo and less than twenty rds at the time, @ 100 yds while sighting in here is a better pic Screenshot_2018-12-06-19-07-42.png , and if I lived closer it would cost me alot in ammo lol.

Last edited:
Whacha got coming in?
Hurco VMX42i w/ H200 4th in the 40tool configuration.

The range is Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association I live approximately an hour and a half away from the range it goes out to 1040 yards and they recently added more Steel to the range, fortunately the arrival of my John Hancock rifle coincided with my last hunting vacation days. It is a 6.5 Creedmoor using Prime ammo and less than twenty rds at the time, @ 100 yds while sighting in here is a better pic, and if I lived closer it would cost me alot in ammo lol.
Really nice shooting! I'm glad to see you're enjoying it!

private farm im able to occasionally sling rounds on. depends on the location of the cows also
Gotcha, covet those spots LOL