pulled add.

Elkkhunter

US NAVY Vet.
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Thistle has first buy option Nov 15th

pulled add. I have a few folks interested in purchasing so I am going to pull the add til Mid November to see if one of those pans out. No rush to sell, have other things in my collection for sale so if they sale first and I end up keep this unit, works for me. Just have too many things and trying to downsize a bit.

**10/11/18 Hide member pointed out someone hijacked my photo and info and put this thermal on ArmsList - the ArmsList add is a SCAM**

Pulsar Trail XQ50 Thermal Riflescope 2.7-10.8x (PL76503Q) + $100 extra QR Mount, - Spot/Hunt - Elk, Pig, Deer, Coyotes, etc... Security...

$3195 $3095 Shipped lower 48, USPS MO or PPFF or Wells Fargo Cert. Bank check These are going for $3800 +100 extra QR mount = $3900

**Comes with Extra $100 Quick Short Release Mount.

Little YouTube Video:

Lightly used current model Pulsar Trail XQ50 Thermal Riflescope PL76503Q, Comes with all Factory items, remote....cables....

Used very little, like new. Only selling because I have too many items in my collection. This unit is the best all purpose unit, can be used for hunting, spotting, and security, with incredible range. Can mount it to a rifle, tripod or hold in hand. Small for a scope, see in pictures where it is next to a box of 20 rounds of 338LM. Must be legal to own, Great chance to buy a great rifle for a great price.

Pulsar Trail XQ50 Thermal Riflescope PL76503Q Offering the highest base magnification of any Trail Riflescope, the 2.7-10.8x Pulsar Trail XQ50 delivers thermal imaging and precision placement at long distances. Able to detect heat signatures at an incredible 1970 yards, shooters can engage targets without being seen or heard. The XQ50’s popular “white hot” and “black hot” modes, 13 digital reticle options and 50Hz refresh rate provide users with fluid imaging, customized thermal mapping and a richly contrasted field of view. IPX7 waterproof, fogproof and dustproof, the Pulsar Trail XQ50 performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -13° to 122°F and delivers ultra-easy user interface with ergonomic button locations. Capturing footage of your experience has never been easier with built-in video recording, 8gb of internal memory, rich 17µm 384x288px resolution, a frost-resistant 640x480 AMOLED display and Stream Vision App compatible Wi-Fi. Proprietary picture-in-picture (PiP) ensures repeatable, precision accuracy. Additional features include a built-in accelerometer, stadiametric rangefinding, rechargeable 8-hr. battery pack, convenient carrying case and wireless remote. Features • 384x288 resolution, 17um pixel pitch core • 50mm lens • Variable magnification of 2.7-10.8x • 1970 yard detection range • Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device • Waterproof (IPX7) • Up to 8 hours of battery life • Integrated high definition video and sound recorder • Multi-functional remote control • Updateable software • Picture in picture digital zoom • Built-in recording with recoil activation • 3 rifle profiles with 5 zero saves • 13 variable electronic reticles • One-shot zeroing with freeze function • High resolution AMOLED display • Stadiametric rangefinder • IRIS technology, increased recognition and detection software • Defective pixel repair features.

Attachments

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2017
Where and when purchased? Did you register it, if so how much of the warranty is left? Has the unit ever been wet? Also are you open to trades?

Elkkhunter

US NAVY Vet.
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I purchased this year from another member. Checking now on registration/warranty. Not open to trades. Unit has never been wet by me, don't know about original owner, but these are advertised as Fully Waterproof: IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Trail performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 ft. of water for up to 30 min.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2017
Unfortunately Pulsar warranty is only valid if registered within 30 days of purchase and is not transferrable otherwise I'd be making an offer.

Elkkhunter

US NAVY Vet.
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Pulled add. I have a few folks interested in purchasing so I am going to pull the add til Mid November to see if one of those pans out. No rush to sell, have other things in my collection for sale so if they sale first and I end up keep this unit, works for me. Just have too many things and trying to downsize a bit.

**10/11/18 Hide member pointed out someone hijacked my photo and info and put this thermal on ArmsList - the ArmsList add is a SCAM**

Thistle has first buy option Nov 15th

Last edited:
Top Bottom