Our society is screwed!!!! This pisses me off!

TACC

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
Wow, that is a little over the edge, what was used as incentive to make them fight. Most 70 year olds I know dont wake up in the morning looking to fight someone.

• Haha
Reactions: Blutroop and Maggot

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
Our society is screwed!!!!

Just figuring that out?
no sir, not even close, known that at a super young age and I’m in my 30’s. But, this proves we are inching closer and closer to one of any flavor of 3rd world shitholes!

As punishment they should be caged, without food and told that they have to fight everyday then whoever lives gets to think they go free. Then the last person gets a swift bullet to be a tad bit more humane of a death. Being this inhumane deserves equally inhumane punishment.

Last edited:

Snipe260

Private
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
no sir, not even close, known that at a super young age and I’m in my 30’s. But, this proves we are inching closer and closer to one of any flavor of 3rd world shitholes!

As punishment they should be caged, without food and told that they have to fight everyday then whoever lives gets to think they go free. Then the last person gets a swift bullet to be a tad bit more humane of a death. Being this inhumane deserves equally inhumane punishment.
I say sledgehammer party!

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr

eklarsen

Savage
Belligerents
Feb 16, 2017
What are you guys talking about, I finally have a goal for the retirement I want to live in now. F'kin awesome.

Lunchbox27

Professional whisky drinker
Belligerents
Mar 23, 2017
MD
You know, my Grandmother always said her nursing home was ran like a prison.

Fucking shame the residents didn’t turn on the care takers.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Palmetto-Pride

Steel Killer
Belligerents
May 27, 2014
32.752325 -79.867804
As much as this pisses me off.......Fox news pisses me off even more every damn time you click on a Fox news link the goddamn video starts playing and its never about the damn headline you clicked on it for.........FFN!

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
"additional training"?

in what fucked up world do we need a chapter in our training manual about not abusing old people by making them fight?

"Additional training" is basically HR's euphemism for "we don't really give a fuck. Here's some candy, now leave us alone..."

The only way shit like this will stop is when people start taking the law into their own hands.

hlee

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 14, 2012
TX
You know those dessicant packets in nw shoes that say “do not eat?” And, the tag on the hair dryer that says “do not use while bathing?” Yeah, it’s a cya exercise. You see, until hr says “don’t make the old people fight” someone can say “well, they never said not to make the old people fight...”

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
The "fight club" moniker seems intentionally deceptive considering they seem to be talking about 1 fight.