Operator as fuck! Jeep, built in brass catcher.

Aug 24, 2010
Northeast Wyoming
One of these days, you and I should link up at a prairie dog town somewhere midway between the two of us for some varmint shooting. Unlike your Jeep though, my Explorer's cowl vents run lengthwise with the vehicle, so I guess I'll be policing most of my brass up off the dirt as usual. Explorers aren't as cool as Jeeps, but then again Jeep owners keep swapping for our 8.8" rear axels so we must have something right going on underneath.

Bender

Something witty here
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
I forgot my bi pod, left it on the other gun. So I was shooting off of my ammo box, I for sure hit at least two, maybe as many as six. But they were way out there and I was not very steady on the ammo box LOL. But a bad day of shooting is still better than a good day at work. I need to get my 55 grain load more consistent.

Bender

Something witty here
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
One of these days, you and I should link up at a prairie dog town somewhere midway between the two of us for some varmint shooting. Unlike your Jeep though, my Explorer's cowl vents run lengthwise with the vehicle, so I guess I'll be policing most of my brass up off the dirt as usual. Explorers aren't as cool as Jeeps, but then again Jeep owners keep swapping for our 8.8" rear axels so we must have something right going on underneath.
Where you at? I’ll share my dog town, but only in person!! You might have to wear a black hood and duct tape over your eyes!!! Lmao!

Apr 26, 2013
That's a proper piece of hardware right there. I still have my driver's side mirror, but it's held on by a bungee cord. Poor fella did not survive the trip through the forest. 3" pine ripped it off.

RNWRKNP

Sophisticated Redneck
Dec 13, 2017
PHX, AZ
Pop was dogg’n as he usually does out in the middle of nowhere, crosses a road with his rifle and a lady driving by called the cops on him. Shit you not 5 cruisers lookin for him and can’t find him so they call the game warden. They have all the dogs heads down so pop decides he’ll have a chat with the game warden and the cops won’t be bothering him out hunting prairie dogs anymore. Pop is retired fish and game and Alaska State Trooper. Fortunately the game warden saw his point of view and I didn’t have to pony up bail money😳

Apr 24, 2014
AZ
I would loooove a new Tacoma with a manual 6. I think they are the last guys making them.....
Mines an auto. I am over the manuals, especially in traffic :)
Suspension to 'get out there', awning for shade if needed, tool box for crap, and bed bars for tables and benches.

Bender

Something witty here
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Pop was dogg’n as he usually does out in the middle of nowhere, crosses a road with his rifle and a lady driving by called the cops on him. Shit you not 5 cruisers lookin for him and can’t find him so they call the game warden. They have all the dogs heads down so pop decides he’ll have a chat with the game warden and the cops won’t be bothering him out hunting prairie dogs anymore. Pop is retired fish and game and Alaska State Trooper. Fortunately the game warden saw his point of view and I didn’t have to pony up bail money😳
Yeah??? Lol I only go on state sections.... so if the cops show up they probably will just write down my honey hole and shoot it by themselves!!!!! 😡😡😡

Bender

Something witty here
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Mines an auto. I am over the manuals, especially in traffic :)
Suspension to 'get out there', awning for shade if needed, tool box for crap, and bed bars for tables and benches.

See, now put long travel suspension on it like a Raptor with the m6.... then I would be on it like Cosby on the unconscious!!!

Bender

Something witty here
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Honestly, I’m 90% my next will be the raptor. It has the 75mph crap road suspension I want.....

Or the Dodge Challenger with the 6.4 beast motor....

I haven’t made up my mind.... lol

RNWRKNP

Sophisticated Redneck
Dec 13, 2017
PHX, AZ
Meh.... diesels are not fond of me....

Too much money... lol but they drive nice! If had a few as company trucks.
Put a shit shit ton of miles on my truck and needed the motor. I build dealerships and got her for about 15 under what Johnny off the street would pay. All my trucks have been GM largely due to the rear locking differential. Bought the quad so I could stop beating the hell out of my daily driver🤣

RNWRKNP

Sophisticated Redneck
Dec 13, 2017
PHX, AZ
If I’m shooting off of the truck it’s off of the tailgate so that ejected rounds go in the bed🤙 Sweep’m up at the house and into the tumbler.

Top Bottom