Old woman destroyed my boat.

unrepentant

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 7, 2008
ms
I'm a former auto painter. The shop I worked in specialized in Corvettes. Your damage is routine for anyone who's repaired bodywork on a Corvette. As one person said, "there's plenty to work with there".

Reactions: Dewey7271

FleetDaddy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2018
Could be a case for ‘JEWISH LIGHTNING’. :eek:

Letter from Attorney on the Letterhead should about do the trick to get what you want.

Lapuapalooza

CALLING ALL
Belligerents
Dec 24, 2013
Colorado
If you end up with a fiberglass repair guy, remember that there is a difference between automotive glass materials and marine grade materials. If your repairman doesn’t know this then you have the wrong dude.

uffduh

Private
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2017
I was t-boned in a race, holed the hull above waterline (thankfully), took stanchions and lots of deck gear off. Looked like the boat was done, but a couple weeks of glassing and epoxy with lots of fairing took care of it. Only problem was the boat was heavier after the work. It sucks for sure, but can be dealt with.

More important question, can you include all the scary black rifles that fell through the hole and down a street drain in the insurance claim?

acudaowner

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
find another on for sale get a quote on damages hire an attorney sue its not a mean thing to do your property was damaged let the person who did the deed pay the price oops does not fix your boat .

Ravenworks

Semper-fi "80-84"
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
North Coast
If you really want to put the other insurance company in a bind and forget all the bullshit about lawyers.
Call your homeowners insurance company,let them pay for the negotiating

Reactions: Bender

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
I just want to see you start another happy thread the day you sell it. We can all see if the myth is true. :)

Bender

Known Troll
Belligerents
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
What. The. FUCK.

Pictures of boat -> Check
Pictures of water -> Check
Pictures of family having what might be considered fun -> Check
Pictures of boat in water -> No
I have more water pictures.

There on my work phone. And it died.