Official (DTA) SRS, HTI, Covert, Hunter Thread

thedarkknight

New Hide Member
Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone know if the DTA SRS A1 Monopod upgrade kit (found on eurooptic and eBay) work with a Gen 1 SRS? Looking to get the monopod and Buttpad of SRS A1 without buying another chassis.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2017
Just received e-mail from Short Action Customs - left hand .223 conversions are on the way.

Crap - I just told my significant other that I wasn't buying another gun for a while.:)
Welll....the email said that they were getting quotes to have parts made, so it will still be a while! 👍

Dec 2, 2013
Rome, GA

waveslayer

Mar 6, 2012
CA
Finally finished my powder testing on my new DT A1 7LRM. Now time to move on to seating depth.
Greg at Primal Rights put this together.
TS Customs 22” 1-8 tw
71g H1000, 180 Berger Hybrids seated 10 thou off the lands
2898fps
Recoil is very manageable especially prone off bipod.
Love this rifle, wish I had bought one much sooner.

Which mount is that for the magnetospeed? Juat out of curiosity

Mar 20, 2017
Just ordered the srs covert lefty in fde, should be here in a few days. Getting the barrel and what not done from SAC. I have vortex razor gen ii 3-18x50mm on a larue mount. Would that mount suffice or should I get the one from desert tech? I'd rather not spend more than I already have lol. Btw anyone in Maryland on the Eastern shore know a good range to go to? Thanks

Mar 20, 2017
Welcome! Hopefully you enjoy it as much as the rest of us have. My original Covert setup was also topped with a gen2 razor. Great scope for the money. You’ll be a few barrels in before you even realize it haha
I cant wait to be able to finally take her out and run her through. I've been wanting one ever since they came out. They didn't always have one for the south paw guys. I still have plenty of time to get behind her until rifle season for deer opens. I want to get the 300wm barrel kit as well but I probably won't do that until I actually get pulled for an Elk tag.