SOLD NIB Seekins Havak PH1 6.5PRC & 6.5CM

Speedjunkie

Sergeant
Belligerents
Hi Guys,

I have 2 NIB Seekins Havak PH1 rifles for sale. One is a 6.5CM (6.5CM is SOLD) and the other is a 6.5PRC. (6.5PRC is SOLD) Both rifles are absolutely unfired/new in the box and come with everything as supplied from Seekins. Both rifles have the Seekins carbon fiber stock, but only the 6.5PRC comes with the carbon fiber magazine. The 6.5CM comes with the factory supplied magpul magazine (the 6.5CM rifles were never shipped with carbon fiber mags, only the magpul mags).

I'm getting married next year and decided it's probably a good idea to thin the heard. Right now I'm debating between selling both rifles or just one of them. I'm not picky which one I sell first & will probably end up selling both of them. I'm asking $1,850 shipped for each rifle but insurance will be on your dime.

Payment via USPS money order, bank wire transfer or discreet Paypal F&F. Your FFL must accept from a private individual and provide a copy of their FFL or I will need to use a local FFL on my end and add $50 to the asking price. No trades please. Pics to follow shortly, but everything is brand new. I've sold many high end items here on Snipershide as well a few other gun forums and have conducted a few group buys here a while back. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Ed

Link to 6.5PRC Video:

Link to 6.5CM Video:

Last edited:

jtatum1

Private
Belligerents
Aug 28, 2010
mississippi
Got the rifle and every thing was as advertised. Shipping was fast and great communication. Great guy, deal with confidence.