NIB AX 308 first one to offer $5500 gets it!

Nov 30, 2012
SLC, Utah, USA
I recently won this 2017 24 inch AX308. It's never been fired and is looking for a home 😀

Attachments

deersniper

Online Training Member
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland
Good deal. I thought my demo unfired for 5800 was a deal. This is even better. Might want to edit your title to reflect the price change. At that price you might want to keep it as your red dawn gun lol

Nov 30, 2012
SLC, Utah, USA
No bidding war. I want a for sure sell. My first two buyers have pre conditions. As of right now I don't want a maybe purchase with 2 other for solid offers. Third and fourth have full price offers and no pre conditions.

My offer stands. $5500 with no preconditions

smchop

Sergeant
Dec 9, 2008
Englewood, Colorado
FYI gun is still listed on Gunbroker.
It is, it's also sitting next an ad for a scope he still has listed on GB that was sold on the Hide to a member here who has paid for and received already. Probably should remind him to find a few moments to pull those ads on GB. I agree could cause some headaches.

smchop

Sergeant
Dec 9, 2008
Englewood, Colorado
Just wanted to inform all that had thoughts about buying this and then second thoughts and backed out, you made the correct choice. After telling me the rifle was mine and letting me know he was traveling the next few days, he is now informing me that he decided to sell it to another person. So feel safe in the fact that your caution was well earned this time. Terrible example of how members do business on the hide, and hope it shows in anything you try and sell here or elsewhere again. Thanks for the waste of time Cameron, and yes I have the correspondence between us that proves you had agreed to selling the rifle to me, and yes I am pissed. This is the first time I've ever had a bad experience with any member on here.

Top Bottom