New Trijicon AccuPower 4.5-30x56

patriot07

Private
Belligerents
Oct 17, 2017
Dallas
I will say that for the life of me, I will never understand a main windage line with .5 marks and a tree with .2 mil windage marks. I would imagine that the vast, vast amount of shooters who want .2 mil windage on the tree also want .2 on the main line.

enichols

Private
Belligerents
Nov 18, 2010
How do you manage to get those reticle pics through your cell phone? I tried to take some pictures of mine to post up in this thread and gave up because I just couldn't manage it. Is there some kind of secret squirrel technique to it?

Earnhardt

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2018
How do you manage to get those reticle pics through your cell phone? I tried to take some pictures of mine to post up in this thread and gave up because I just couldn't manage it. Is there some kind of secret squirrel technique to it?
I have a Samsung Note 8, which has a pretty good camera in it, but I would think all of the major cell phone are about the same...

I sit in a recliner with the gun braced between my knees.
I then the hold the cell phone/camera with both hands so it doesn't move/shake.
I then brace my arms on my legs, while holding the cell phone, and bring it up to the scope lens until the reticle comes into focus.
On this reticle it took a long time to come into focus...other reticles pop into focus quickly.
I had to tilt the phone downward to get the illumunated reticle to stand out against the black side wall/tube of the scope.
Putting the white piece of paper on the floor really helps the reticle stick out too..

Last edited:

enichols

Private
Belligerents
Nov 18, 2010
I have a Samsung Note 8, which has a pretty good camera in it, but I would think all of the major cell phone are about the same...

I sit in a recliner with the gun braced between my knees.
I then the hold the cell phone/camera with both hands so it doesn't move/shake.
I then brace my arms on my legs, while holding the cell phone, and bring it up to the scope lens until the reticle comes into focus.
On this reticle it took a long time to come into focus...other reticles pop into focus quickly.
I had to tilt the phone downward to get the illumunated reticle to stand out against the black side wall/tube of the scope.
Putting the white piece of paper on the floor really helps the reticle stick out too..
Cool - thanks for the tips.

Noles77

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2018
South carolina
I bought one today from Eurooptics for $1768.

This is my cherry popper in the world of long range shooting and serious glass. I bought primarily based on the reputation of Trijicon and my experience with their ACOGs and RMR lines.

This will primarily be used on a R700 5r 308 for precision shooting.

Hope I did not F it up.....
Well did you? I’m a Trijicon fan and am in the market so what did you think??