New PEDs?

flyer

Sergeant of the Hide
Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, they should do better market targeting like San Francisco and truck stop bathrooms.

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
I paid the $4 extra to not waste the time on commercials. I HATE commercials.

Looks like the side effects are worse than HIV though. Damn. The information was MADE to appeal to hypochondriacs. Most of these commercials are, that's their target. The person that goes to the doctor and actually requests some of this shit. Basically, if you've had a cold in the last year, you could have onset HIV-1. Sure.

mijp5

Gunny Sergeant
May 7, 2009
truvada is not a new drug. I cannot believe they are marketing this as prophylaxis. What a mixed message. "Here, take this if you decide to get your ass reamed by a shady dude, but we don't advocate for that...but if you do, we have you covered"

winniedonkey

Online Training Member
Feb 13, 2017
Orlando
truvada is not a new drug. I cannot believe they are marketing this as prophylaxis. What a mixed message. "Here, take this if you decide to get your ass reamed by a shady dude, but we don't advocate for that...but if you do, we have you covered"
I wonder if Vegas is taking bets on how much money it will bring in. Mix in some oxys and molly and you have yourself a party.

Top Bottom