New join from PA

religated

New Hide Member
Apr 16, 2018
Thanks! I'm over in the Bucks area, North of Philly but still somewhat south. Hoping to head a little further west at some point. Ranges further than 300 are few around here without knowing someone who knows someone.

Feb 15, 2017
Welcome . Good to see more guys from Pa. . I'm in Bucks also and yeah we are short on distance . If you want to stretch a little check out New Holland . There is
Mifflin Sportsmen in Lewistown Pa . about thre and a half hours from us . What are you shooting ; distance , 3 gun , steel challenge ?

Apr 16, 2018
Mike 556, Reading is probably about an hour...closer even if headed from work, looking for University rifle club now.

Alphatreedog, I have looked into New Holland, currently seems there's a waitlist and sponsorship, I did notice Onetaunalee which is possible seems weekends shut down this range a lot for matches but def a possibility. So I have a few 556 builds I like working out to 500 just for old time sake (M16A2 qual in the corps). Would love to bang some steel, have a couple different blasters M92, Scorp evo, X95. Currently piecing together a VQ 10/22 that I'd like to work on groups out to 100, test out what to feed it. Eyeballing .224 to go a little further out but that's still a lower receiver until twist rates are tested further and a few other barrel choices become available.

Appreciate the warm welcomes and range advice as well!