New from OK

Soonerman69

Private
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2019
Oklahoma
Hello everyone, I am from Yukon Oklahoma. I have shot pistols and rifles for many years but never past 100 yards. Just found a range about an hour away that goes out to 1350 yards and am super excited. I currently have a Remington 700 in 308 with a Magpul hunter stock, LaRue scope base, Vortex precision rings, a 4.5-27 Vortex Razor, and a Harris bipod. Barrel is heavy profile and already threaded so I am going through the suppressor process now. Already read through the posts some and great info on here.

Landon4

Sergeant of the Hide
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Oklahoma
Welcome and I believe your talking about fouled bore out in Ninnekah, it’s pretty nice out there. I’m planning on being out there once I get back home in a couple weeks, I’ve done a few matches out there all the guys are pretty good about helping and there good dudes

Soonerman69

Private
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2019
Oklahoma
Welcome and I believe your talking about fouled bore out in Ninnekah, it’s pretty nice out there. I’m planning on being out there once I get back home in a couple weeks, I’ve done a few matches out there all the guys are pretty good about helping and there good dudes
Yes that is the place. Good to hear it’s a good place, you would think in Ok with all the open space there would be more ranges but everything I can find is indoor or 100 yards max unless you join a club which I might have to do.

Landon4

Sergeant of the Hide
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Oklahoma
Yeah I hear ya, it’s nice that you don’t have to have a membership for fouled bore.