New color format?

tt123

Sergeant
Aug 1, 2010
Denmark
Just noticed something strange, since the switch to the dark layout, I can't use the search function when viewing on my phone (Android). If I hit the button, the search bar flashes up for a microsecond then disappears.

Anyone else having this issue?

lash

Swamp Rat
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
I liked the dark format, but had to switch because my iphone 6S would not display any of the search, profile, alerts or other buttons either up top or down bottom. I also could not find a way to see any of the other buttons up top, like new posts, Home, forums etc... I merely had a large banner up top with SNIPER'S HIDE. No three lines, no nothing else. I even tried blind clicking in spots to no avail. This is not a complaint, just feedback. Thing is, I had to go desktop to even get the option to switch the view back, lol.

FWIW, the dark format option worked perfectly on my desktop.

fxdrider

Jan 3, 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I like the darker format alot. It seems easier on my eyes. Was surprised when I checked in yesterday and it went back to the light format by itself. Fortunately, it was easy to switch back.

Thanks for the choices Frank!

Back to the dark side.......

mattmcg

Sergeant of the Hide
Apr 19, 2007
CA
Thanks for the info on how to switch the style. Went back to the white as it was easier on my eyes to read. Thanks!

Top Bottom