MPA?

Apr 28, 2013
AZ
Up and working for me just now on a Macbook Pro and Chrome. Was able to add stuff to shopping cart as well. Didn't go all the way through checkout, but was able to enter all required info for purchase.

Jul 11, 2017
Actually they’re website was down for a couple of days. The good news is I spoke with Lisa and my chassis ships today. Only 16 week wait , but it’s coming!

Apr 18, 2014
Colorado
Considering how fast they innovate (which is a good thing) you damn near have the old model before you even get it.
Trust me, I know! I placed the order through a dealer, who gave me a far better price than I could find anywhere else, like the chassis, the wedge lock system, offset barricade stop, and the spigot dovetail adapter for less than some places charge for just the chassis. Unfortunately, someone dropped the ball and my order wasn't entered until either May or June. In the meantime, my barreled action has been sitting at my smith's for about 6 weeks.

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
Feb 13, 2017
Sunny Colorado
The thing that worked best for me was to call a couple of minutes after they open in the morning. Lisa typically picks up. Al is also very responsive to emails about bolt action rifles.

With MPA, just pretend you are a grasshopper.

Patience, grasshopper.

Codiekfx400

Sergeant of the Hide
Jan 29, 2018
My chassis came in yesterday ordered 4/28 delivered 8/25. Long wait awesome product. Shot it today wow! NRA blue competition . One note this didn’t come with the lug lock if you order get one of those.
Beautiful absolutely beautiful that’s the exact chassis I want.

flyer

Sergeant of the Hide
Apr 25, 2018
I'm not seeing it as an option anywhere on the MPA web site and I thought it was standard equipment.

I'll be a bit pissed off if mine doesn't have it.

Apr 18, 2014
Colorado
Lisa rocks! After a mess up and the extended wait for my chassis, there was still a small error in an accessory. I called Lisa and she was great to deal with and eager to help out.

flyer

Sergeant of the Hide
Apr 25, 2018
I shook the tree and they said it is in shipping and Lisa will be calling.

Well, that's one less thing to worry about, just a short wait now.

flyer

Sergeant of the Hide
Apr 25, 2018
I just got my chassis yesterday.

Everything was there except the EVG grip. A couple emails last night and my grip will be in the mail soon.

My action is coming soon, I just had to pay the balance of my invoice last week but I don't think it has shipped yet and there is the (stupid) 10 day wait so the grip should be here in plenty of time for a build at the FFL.

Other than the grip, pretty much everything is as expected. The sniper green Cerakote is a bit lighter than the pictures suggest but very nice.

It's a hybrid so the weight is very nice and it's a folder so it should fit nicely in my 41" SERT case despite the 28" barrel.

I got the spigot to use for bipod mounting and it looks like it might be perfect for my SAC MIL bipod, the QD adapter seems to have bolt spacing that matches the threaded holes in the spigot so a couple of longer machine screws should directly connect it without any sling stud business.

On the other hand, I just ordered a Cyke Pod which would use the Arca rail instead.

I have options.

I like it a lot.

Top Bottom