Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
You guys better pick up your game. Waaaaay to many re-posts going on. Way to many. Ya I'm still punching the hell outta the like button, but that's what it's there for. (y) But it feels weird.

Stop making me feel weird. :cry:

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
Feb 13, 2017
Sunny Colorado
I’m pretty sure that this was made for Sirhr but if the shoe fits.

View attachment 6954698
My court-ordered therapist actually developed that for me. Well, actually, she developed it for my alternate personality, but let's just stop there because if the two of us start arguing about it on the Hide, nobody wins.

Feb 23, 2013
The problem with this picture is it needs some clarification. Lets translate.

I limp wristed a sucker punch on a guy that doesn't agree with my beliefs. He then turned around to kick my ass and I barely was able to run away with my life. Now the police hired by these evil law abiding people are looking for me because of some bullshit law they made up called assault and battery. Law abiding citizens always make up bullshit laws to keep us resistance down. Now I'm homeless living in this tree because the police are watching my parents basement and my clients at the hair salon that regularly ram me up the ass are afraid to help me. I'm a victim, long live the resistance.
Actually, he kicked a woman who was on the Pro-Life side of a demonstration, and ran when someone said something about it.