Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

Jan 11, 2006
Florida
ha ha ha just a red belly black snake - dangerous (like everything Australian) but not super deadly. Our taipans will follow you and hunt you down if you get them pissed off. That said, in Victoria we also have so many deer that we have to do culls. Thousands of them in the mountains. And we have hot women and beaches, so you know. (If we could only just manage to send our politicians and left wing/greenies to Kalifornia, that'd be great)
Send them to snorkel off your coast and make 'em spearfish. With any luck, they won't be as lucky as Rodney Fox.

Dec 2, 2011
Adelaide, South Australia
Something strange going on, I am noticing some other members posts appear blank at times, also if I check in on my phone some of my posts appear blank to me but a bunch of people have "liked" them and commented on the content. Suspect it may be a browser compatibility issue?

lash

Swamp Rat
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
Something strange going on, I am noticing some other members posts appear blank at times, also if I check in on my phone some of my posts appear blank to me but a bunch of people have "liked" them and commented on the content. Suspect it may be a browser compatibility issue?
It's most definitely a browser compatibility issue. Some posts I cannot see on my phone and some other posts I cannot see on my desktop.

lash

Swamp Rat
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
I'm not a computer geek, but it seems to me that it matters what method was used to post the pictures. I have Chrome on desktop and Safari on phone, some things I can see on desktop, but not on phone and vise versa.

Dirty D

Poo flinging monkey
Mar 29, 2010
Uranus
Nothing wrong with my browser, I still see nothing but assholes. Ops normal

🤘

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
Feb 13, 2017
Sunny Colorado
A cool dude once tried to pick up my wife at a bar. I'd gone off to drain the lizard and came back to find this guy admiring her mamalian protruberances. So I played along and offered him a flaming shot. Being a cool dude, he accepted, tossed it down and caught his moustache on fire.

The big-assed blister on his lip was priceless.