Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
I don't think it would be Dirty-D, from what I have observed he sticks to primarily livestock and chunky chicks. 1J04 however has much lower standards, give him a case of Schmidt and there is no telling what might happen.

What

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/h8wRyrYXAt0Dm" width="480" height="362" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
Feb 13, 2017
I don't think it would be Dirty-D, from what I have observed he sticks to primarily livestock and chunky chicks. 1J04 however has much lower standards, give him a case of Schmidt and there is no telling what might happen.
Seeing HillyBilly Sniper like that seemed really right.

But you are correct. In fact, 1J04 is working diligently to write an SOP on lowering one's standards. The sewer is the limit.

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
Feb 13, 2017
My Coonass buddy would tell us stories about going into the swamp as a kid and catching the babies. He said you would grab them and they would start to cry. As soon as they did you would hear the deep base of momma calling back, on her way, and pissed.
It's not nice to piss off mamma. 'Specially when she has big teefers and a long tail club.

168BTHPM

Gunny Sergeant
Mar 1, 2008
Nevada
If posting something offensive is going to be a crime, the way I see this playing out is, 1J04 is going to keister dive everyone of us eventually.

British Police Just Imprisoned A Man For Posting Mean Things About Muslims On Facebook

ByJoshua Yasmeh
@JoshYaz
June 22, 2017

A man who posted what authorities deemed "hateful" things about Muslims on Facebook is facing eight counts more than a year in prison in Sussex, a coastal county in southeast England, United Kingdom.
"The charges brought in this case are extremely serious and were only brought against four people in England and Wales during 2016,” said Sussex Police Hate Crime Sergeant Peter Allan (because apparently “Hate Crime Sergeant” is a real, taxpayer-funded, paid position in 2017 Great Britain). “Nigel Pelham used Facebook to express some truly offensive views, with no understanding of how serious his actions were.”

Top Bottom