Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

hermosabeach

Everything is true on the internet- Abe Lincoln
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2012
Southern Cali
Here's something you've never seen before in #Yemen: An extremely rare Russian SR-1 Gyurza 9x21 pistol. The SR-1, resembling an upscaled Makarov, fires a somewhat unique cartridge & in this case we can see some 7N29 Armour Piercing rounds, designed to defeat kevlar.

Longshot231

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
I was married to two them evil witches!

I never knew what true freedom was like until the last one was gone.

It’s like being choked to the point of passing out then your attacker releases you and tells you that you’re the problem then proceeds to choke you again.

I can breathe again. Life is good.

I still like girls as long as they like what I like. I have my guns to keep me warm.

Happiness is spending all day at the range without worrying about going back home.

Happiness is dropping 4 grand on a new rifle, scope, magazines and ammunition without some evil bitch criticizing you for it instead of spending the money on her!

Mwalex

Private
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2011

It’s like being choked to the point of passing out then your attacker releases you and tells you that you’re the problem then proceeds to choke you again.

I still like girls as long as they like what I like. I have my guns to keep me warm.

Happiness is spending all day at the range without worrying about going back home.

Happiness is dropping 4 grand on a new rifle, scope, magazines and ammunition without some evil bitch criticizing you for it instead of spending the money on her!
Two of them? What the hell happened there?

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA

That's bigamy!