Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman

All funny aside, hey Beta Boy, you don't have to exactly be "in power" to seize peoples' AR-15's and AK-47's... Just find the residences of your local armed citizens and force your way into their homes, by yourself. Go on, show your fiery passion, and give us something to laugh at when we turn on the evening news...

canman

Private
Belligerents
Nov 24, 2008
Mooresville,NC
Sorry Beto not your real name or anything like it by the way , but it's time to get real. I'm a nobody. But I was a better Soldier, Auto mechanic, Landscaper,Fireman,and EMT then you were at anything. Time to get it in gear and do something useful.Leave something behind more than he was a shithead.

Last edited:

Garvey

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 1, 2010
Melissa, Texas

All funny aside, hey Beta Boy, you don't have to exactly be "in power" to seize peoples' AR-15's and AK-47's... Just find the residences of your local armed citizens and force your way into their homes, by yourself. Go on, show your fiery passion, and give us something to laugh at when we turn on the evening news...

And in Texas nonetheless.

We wish...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Reminds me of Chappie
Reminds me that I should get something in .45-70, 7.62x54R, 7.62 NATO, or similar... And with a scope. How much foot pounds of impact is an electronic neural center rated for? When I was three I accidentally dropped my cousin's digital dictionary while playing with it on the bed. After clattering onto the floor, the unit worked no more...

Reactions: lash

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Reminds me that I should get something in .45-70, 7.62x54R, 7.62 NATO, or similar... And with a scope. How much foot pounds of impact is an electronic neural center rated for? When I was three I accidentally dropped my cousin's digital dictionary while playing with it on the bed. After clattering onto the floor, the unit worked no more...
I'm thinking it would be nice hobby project to make some kind of modified 12ga or 37mm launchers that can fire projectiles that spread out and deliver high energy / high voltage shocks.