Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed - unnecessary.

I have three daughters, all in their early/mid twenties. I'll be leaving them a good inheritance someday. A condition was that they wouldn't get their part if they got a tattoo. So far, no tattoos. (cross my fingers)
Good for you! Any man worth having would want them the way they are and without modifications.

Mooncake

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 29, 2018
Central Mountains, CO
Agreed - unnecessary.

I have three daughters, all in their early/mid twenties. I'll be leaving them a good inheritance someday. A condition was that they wouldn't get their part if they got a tattoo. So far, no tattoos. (cross my fingers)
You just have to get them to an age where they don't want to do dumb shit like get a tattoo to be unique just like everyone else. My dad had a different strategy: he told me that if I got a tattoo he and my uncle would cut it off.

I used to think a dude with tats was hard, probably not to be fucked with. Now every millennial dipshit is covered in them.
I used to think a chick with tats was a skank and probably had hepatitis...somehow that perception stuck.

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
You just have to get them to an age where they don't want to do dumb shit like get a tattoo to be unique just like everyone else. My dad had a different strategy: he told me that if I got a tattoo he and my uncle would cut it off.

I used to think a dude with tats was hard, probably not to be fucked with. Now every millennial dipshit is covered in them.
I used to think a chick with tats was a skank and probably had hepatitis...somehow that perception stuck.
Tattoos on a woman are like warning labels on a bottle of poison.

Just like I don't want any poison, I don't want a woman that may have other issues which are revealed by the presence of tattoos.

I will say one thing about the tattoos; it keeps me from wasting my time. It lets me know from the outset that the woman with them isn't worth messing with.

So, if you're a crazy bitch, thanks for warning labels!

hermosabeach

He thinks he is a smurf
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2012
Betty Ford Clinic
think about it like hand scroll work on a custom shotgun. It can add to the beauty.;)
Trench art- it’s not for everyone.

1566926707823.jpeg
Tattoos on a woman are like trench art on a Garand. I would replace the stock. Small armory marks are fine. Sleeves, to me, are trench art

Not into doodle pads

Last edited:

brianf

Private
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2010
NY
IS this for real? If it is, talk about some losers.
best part is CDC is starting to warn about vaping as well
seems to be a rise in lung issues that seems to correlate with vaping
although not definitive yet

even better is that the liquid that you are sucking into your lungs is NOT regulated by the FDA
so in theory you could be vaping Round-up and Asbestos and not even know it

M76

Private
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2019

502Chevelle

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
When I was in the Navy I wanted to get a tat. My wife didn’t want me to get one, but she finally relented but said the first one had to be for her. After that I could get whatever I wanted. Sounded great till she said she wanted a Rams head tattoo on the head of my pecker. Once I did that I was free to get whatever I want. Proudly stating that I am still tat free.