Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Wolffie

Private
Hessian
Online Training Access
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
Mooresville, NC
I am very aware of Asheville and all its buttfuckery. I live about 22 miles from it's hippycenter. It's like an epicenter, but the smell is atrocious!
Asheville can be fun though. Lots of brewery’s. Good food. Good hiking. Though the better fly fishing is farther north. And Phil Flack is there. He ushered me into the world of NFA when it was a royal pain in the *$$ to get nfa stuff in NC. Can’t be all bad. Hell, Cary and chapel hill aren’t much better. It’s filled with “Karen’s” instead of hippies. Between the two, I take the hippies. And if you line there and don’t know Phil. You should.

armorpl8chikn

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC
Asheville can be fun though. Lots of brewery’s. Good food. Good hiking. Though the better fly fishing is farther north. And Phil Flack is there. He ushered me into the world of NFA when it was a royal pain in the *$$ to get nfa stuff in NC. Can’t be all bad. Hell, Cary and chapel hill aren’t much better. It’s filled with “Karen’s” instead of hippies. Between the two, I take the hippies. And if you line there and don’t know Phil. You should.
Pm sent. Yeah...I know Phil Flack.