Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
Canuck on the left; king on the right.

He isn't afraid of shooting guns, either:

He also rides a BMW adventure bike all over the world. Full face helmet and a couple of secret service types and he is as anonymous as any other rider!

Not a fan of kings and queens and potentates. But I think it would be fun to have a glass of lemonade with this guy!

Cheers, Sirhr

GBMaryland

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 24, 2008
Maryland, US
He also rides a BMW adventure bike all over the world. Full face helmet and a couple of secret service types and he is as anonymous as any other rider!

Not a fan of kings and queens and potentates. But I think it would be fun to have a glass of lemonade with this guy!

Cheers, Sirhr
Had an opportinity to hang out with his cousin and him about 17 years ago.

Both are insanely well spoken, with crazy educations... it was alot of fun. Only about 20 minutes at a social gathering. Very approachable and down to earth... a true suprise.

Garvey

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 1, 2010
Melissa, Texas
He's just making a hypothetical statement. My pistol will always be my first and foremost line of defense in almost all conceivable situations. However, it is also imperative that you have multiple backups and are well versed in other forms of lethal defense too. The blade has been one of man's most trusted and reliable tools and weapons since the dawn of time. Every gun owner I know, myself included, also carry at least one or two knives as backups. As well as a source of bright light and a tool to start a fire with.
I agree.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Do you carry spray?

In a lot of scenarios, one can give a binaca blast and not have to deal with the headache of drawing on some unruly dog or street person

++On the part about aggressive dogs. I used to have a jogger sized can of bear grade OC just for potential dog encounters. The mail carriers around my way do the same. I gave it to my GF to carry with her since she is not really a gun or knife person. (She's not anti, but being a NYC gal she just wasn't used to them. Now she doesn't mind at all that there are firearms and ammo in the house.) I made it clear to her that I will not be able to sleep right unless she has a fighting chance against a potential assailant, so hence the spray.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Just a word of warning, if you carry into somewhere that it’s prohibited and end up needing to use it be prepared to be prosecuted. Definitely better to be alive and prosecuted than dead, but just be prepared.

I will happily face prosecution for turning some Jihadist fuckstain's head into an unrecognizable lump of spent ballistics gel if it means saving multiple innocent lives from becoming bomb, bullet, or truck fodder...

david walter

Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2007
TriCities, WA
Absolutely.

Not a king kinda guy, but pretty sure I’d follow him into battle and be happy to die with such a man in the lead.

Cheers, Sirhr

Garvey

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 1, 2010
Melissa, Texas
@Garvey

I have been told to ignore posting at several locations by the le present but don't know when a second opinion may cause a hassle I don't need.
Police have said, if for some odd reason you're caught by an employee, just leave. If L.E. arrives before you can leave, you might, stress might get a "criminal trespass". Go back to rule one, don't be a dick with L.E. and things will probably be alright.