MMA

bullseye13

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 29, 2013
Wisconsin
Hi,

LOLOLOLOL
On 6 day notice UFC 232 being moved from Nevada to California because Nevada will not give Jones license to fight due to positive test on Dec 9th....California says they will give him license to fight because they understand the positive test is from residual effects of his last positive test per USADA, LOLOLOL

Sucks for Sweden fans that have booked flights, hotels, etc into Vegas to watch Alexander....

Sincerely,
Theis
That's bullshit

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

I wish I could afford to loose 5 million dollars because a drug head employee.....
They are going to loose 5 million purely from venue ticket sales due to capacity differences between the Vegas and Irvine venues....not counting merchandise sales, etc etc.

Sincerely,
Theis

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Shit....maybe I can get Floyd's unit to launch a new version of Pride since he was just at the new Russian SF Training center a couple months ago working on his pistol and carbine skills :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Shippj

Private
Belligerents
Jul 3, 2017
Its amazing that his levels may have actually gone up from the test where he was suspended. But its just "residual". Fucking UFC is quickly turning into a pile of shit,

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

LOL and now the UFC announced they are giving Jones and Alex more time to cut weight lolol....anyone want to take a guess at which one of them needs the extra time?

Sincerely,
Theis

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

I hope that after moving venues, giving more weight cut time, overlooking roid test, etc etc that Jones does not make weight and Alex denies him the fight by opting to go with backup fighter....that would be great outcome of this mess.

Sincerely,
Theis

Skookum

Theory of Devolution
Belligerents
May 6, 2017
Your mom's
That won't happen. Gustafsson wants this fight for personal reasons anyway, but if he exercised that option he would look like he was running.

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Yea it would initially not look good for Alex but it would deny Jones from getting what he thinks he deserves and crashes the UFCs golden boy plans.

Sincerely,
Theis

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
Who would have thought having PEDs in your system, would actually enhance your performance #USADAisuseless. 😒

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

BUT BUT..it was less than 50,000mil a grain of salt lololololol

UFC needs to open a new division in which nobody in that division gets tested but there are no weight classes....You needle, you train, you sign, and you fight.

BUT back to serious note: My girl is going to need some coddling the next few days lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:

Skookum

Theory of Devolution
Belligerents
May 6, 2017
Your mom's
Hi,

UFC needs to open a new division in that nobody that chooses that division gets tested but there are no weight classes....You needle, you train, you sign, and you fight.

BUT back to serious note: My girl is going to need some coddling the next few days lolol

Sincerely,
Theis
You might want to encouage her to put a little "Bondo" on that grille while you are at it....just sayin'.
1546183980477.jpeg

Last edited:

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
Hi,

UFC needs to open a new division in which nobody in that division gets tested but there are no weight classes....You needle, you train, you sign, and you fight.

Sincerely,
Theis
Yeah. Looks like the best man lost that one too 😂😂

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Fast Forward to the 5:09 mark.....we could get rid of 2 bad apples at once if he would go through with this statement lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

The new "Cyborg" machine has arrived from Skynet....And this is who Nunes trained with to prepare for Cris also....

Sincerely,
Theis

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

So Khabib gets shorted 500k from his fight purse and 9 month suspension that is downgrade-able to 6 months if he takes part in some anti-bullying campaigns.

McNugget gets 6 months suspension but is the one whom acted like the bully up until the point where he got mauled, lol.

Khabibs' anti-bullying message should be "Make them humble" because if you do not you will always be "Number 1 Bullshit".

Sincerely,
Theis

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
So White calls the punishment “a little harsh.” Fuck that scumbag. He quickly paid Douchegreggor and didn’t pay Khabib. So Khabib is going to play the victim in these anti bullying campaigns? (Que bus attack video and pre-fight press conferences)

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
The ufc doesn’t deserve Khabib.
Hi,

Rumormill is that Khabib is Teaming up with ADCC to start a new MMA promotion/organization.

His desire and statements of "Respect Sport" hit a home run with Sheikh Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Hasher Al Maktoum (Olympic Trap Shooter) of UAE; so we will see where that goes.

Sincerely,
Theis

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Well....severe lose of respect for Holm.....They knew weeks ago they were not going to come to agreement with UFC in regards a Holms contract extension but she said nothing and le Aspen continue to train and cut weight for match.....Chicken Shit Move.

The main card has no fighters I like, so it is :poop:

Prelims:
I want to see Zabit beat Jeremy. That is about it, o_O

Sincerely,
Theis

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
I’ll take Lawler, Usman and Smith. I like Stephan’s, but agree on your Zambit pick.

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

I think Ben might grind Lawler out.....

I hope I am wrong but I just do not think Smith can keep up with Jones pace.

Tyrone and Usman....I think I will go get some Egg rolls during that fight.

Aspen may come over IF you wife plays "assist"...

Sincerely,
Theis

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
Well I hate Jones. So I’ll take anyone who fights him. I think Usman is going to make Tyron actually have to slug it out.

I’m currently in negotiations with the Dr, regarding Aspen playing house with us. It doesn’t look good for my team. 😂😂