MEU(SOC) 1911 - PWS-Built - $2325

Oct 5, 2012
MEU(SOC) 1911 built in 2014 at PWS by an active duty 2112 and melonited at Springfield, Inc. Remington Rand frame, Springfield slide, King's 201A ambi-safety, Clark grip safety, Millett serrated ramp front sight, PWS-made rear sight, serrated mainspring housing with lanyard loop, Cylinder and Slide trigger, Commander hammer, Wolff spring kit, Barsto barrel. Around 500 rounds fired. The front strap is stippled, but it is completely covered by the Pachmayr grip...I couldn't bring myself to alter an unmodified USGI frame. If you know what you're looking at, you know that most of these parts are rare and out of production. Cross posted. First "I'll take it" gets it.
$2550 shipped from my FFL to yours. Now $2475. Last drop before it goes back in the safe. $2325 shipped.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2017
1 dumb question and 1 regular question:

Do you have any provenance showing it was PWS built?

Can you explain the front strap stippling comment? I don't follow what you're saying. Thx.

Oct 5, 2012
I have the email correspondence between me and the 2112, and I'm sure he would verify he built it at PWS.

The frame I used came off a gun that was configured as a National Match type where the front surface of the grip was stippled with a punch. See the last pic. I didn't want to alter a virgin USGI frame as I collect GI 1911A1s. The stippling is covered up when the wraparound Pachmayr grip is installed.