Me member Oklahoma

Colt1776

New Hide Member
Feb 3, 2018
I'm from Oklahoma as well. Work in the Tulsa area but live in Muskogee. Any of you guys shoot PRS or have access to 500+ yards to shoot on around those areas?

jd138

Sergeant
Jan 19, 2011
Tulsa, OK
I'm from Oklahoma as well. Work in the Tulsa area but live in Muskogee. Any of you guys shoot PRS or have access to 500+ yards to shoot on around those areas?
I am in Tulsa. Red Castle and Open Range Shooter's Retreat are two spots for stretching your legs. Open Range is interesting in that you can book a half or full day and the owner will set up steel pretty much anywhere. I shot the PRS match there a few months ago. One of the stages was a single piece of steel at 1500 yards. You have to set up the reservation via their Facebook page - Open Range Facebook Link.

Colt1776

New Hide Member
Feb 3, 2018
I am in Tulsa. Red Castle and Open Range Shooter's Retreat are two spots for stretching your legs. Open Range is interesting in that you can book a half or full day and the owner will set up steel pretty much anywhere. I shot the PRS match there a few months ago. One of the stages was a single piece of steel at 1500 yards. You have to set up the reservation via their Facebook page - Open Range Facebook Link.
Yeah I shot at The Open Range match too! Pretty sweet place he has set up! I’m looking closer to Muskogee.

Jan 30, 2018
OKC
OKC metro here. Got down to Fouled Bore for the first time a couple weeks ago, did a class with Justin (owner) that was awesome, definitely makes me want to get into long range more.

Top Bottom