Maybe they should have let him....

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Jan 22, 2014
Rhode Island
They should make an example of him...end of story. If he doesn't get the maximum sentence, it would be a travesty.

However, being that it is being decided in Berkeley jurisdiction, I am sure he will get off with a light sentence

May 20, 2006
Winnipeg, Mb.
They should make an example of him...end of story. If he doesn't get the maximum sentence, it would be a travesty.

However, being that it is being decided in Berkeley jurisdiction, I am sure he will get off with a light sentence
Hang him, publicly.

Hang him, as well as any and all accomplices. That would be a good start. AS WELL AS the beginnings of a statement.

Nov 17, 2011
Hang him, publicly.

Hang him, as well as any and all accomplices. That would be a good start. AS WELL AS the beginnings of a statement.
FAR FAR too lenient......a hanging is too quick and painless a death.

i say we strap him to a chair, and chemically burn all of his skin from his body.......his defense attorney too, bitch sounds like a grade A cunt.

Jul 24, 2010
Michigan
If you want to make a statement and he gets the death penalty might as well do it in style. Just do a General Pershing on him, or as the story goes. Firing squad, dip the rounds in pig blood and to make an additional statement, shoot him with a all female firing squad. Afterward make the comment, any other terrorist want to have a go at this aloha snackbar thing or would you rather settle down?

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
If you want to make a statement and he gets the death penalty might as well do it in style. Just do a General Pershing on him, or as the story goes. Firing squad, dip the rounds in pig blood and to make an additional statement, shoot him with a all female firing squad. Afterward make the comment, any other terrorist want to have a go at this aloha snackbar thing or would you rather settle down?
Too much trouble.

Just push him into the pig pen and let them have dinner and a show....

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
As much as I despise San Fran Sicko, I'd back the full release of nuclear weapons in retaliation if ISIS or anyone pulled off an attack that killed 10k of our citizens. I still wish Tora Bora was a quiet neighborhood for the next few thousand years as a result of what Al Qaeda pulled off in NYC/DC/PA.
Depends what nuke you use, you could be back to putting the place to use fairly quickly.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
My opinion was our response to 9/11 should have been a couple 50MT+ low radiation fusion devices in the badlands of Afghanistan where OBL was setup.

Lots of American lives would have been saved most likely and also a lot of Muslim lives would have been saved as well, much like Japan at the end of WWII

Top Bottom