MANNERS STOCKS 2018 Hide Group Buy

Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
Manners Stocks 2018 Group buy

Just like every year on our new products, we are offering a group buy to all Sniper Hide members to say thank you for all your great support. Without you guys, we wouldn't be growing like we are. Here’s a link to our 2018 new products page http://mannersstocks.com/new-for-2018. I think most of the web page has been updated, with more info coming in the next few days. If you have any questions, please call the office or shoot me a PM. Thanks again for all your support.

New Product – plus list retail / group buy prices

New MCS-DBMTK mini chassis and MCS-TKCTR mini systems also MCS-PRS1TK stock and the MCS-EH1TK stock ( new tikka mini chassis only available in these two new stocks at this time )
2018-MCS-PRS2-[Elite-Tac-Scorched-Earth].jpg

2018-Bottom-Metal.jpg
Manners Composite Stocks is proud to introduce the new MCS-DBMTK mini chassis systems. It has the same basic features as our standard MCS-DBM Gen2 mini chassis but is designed to work with all Tikka actions chambered in short calibers. When combined with one of our bulletproof stocks we consider this a true bolt in and go system It comes standard with a precision ground stainless recoil lug and a AI style 5 round magazine. It features a low-profile ambidextrous mag release and an extended mag well. Also we are offering this in a CTR version called the MCS-TKCTR mini chassis, it has all the same features but is designed to use your factory ctr bottom metal and mags. To fit these new mini chassis we are rolling out two new stocks made just for these systems. First - a special high tang version of our MCS-PRS1 stock designated MCS-PRS1TK, Second - a version of the MCS-EH1 stock designated MCS-EH1TK. ( shown below in new prs1tk stock in scorched-earth camo pattern - designed to show 70% carbon fiber then 15-15 of colors )
MCS-DBMTK retail $360 hide group buy price $306.00 plus shipping
MCS-TKCTR retail $149 hide group buy price $122.18 plus shipping
MCS-PRSTK retail $804.00 hide group buy price $683.40 – Comes standard in Elite Shell

MCS-EH1TK retail $569.00 hide group buy price $483.65 – Comes standard in Eltie Shell

MCS-CS ( compact stock )
2018-MCS-CS1-[Black-Forest].jpg

Features – This stock was designed with a quickly deployable butt system which makes it the perfect platform for a compact stowable bolt action rifle. Perfect for backpack, truck gun. With one quick push of side button you have a choice of nine rock solid positions, for a LOP 10.25” to 13.5. It is designed for a remington 700 style short or long action with a barrel contour up to a M24. The butt system is constructed of mil spec hard coated aluminum and nitrated tool steel. Overall length of collapsed stock is 24.75” with a forend that is 15.25 from the rear action screw to tip. It also features a high nonadjustable cheek to get your head up for larger objective scope. This stock comes standard with a standard shell but can also be ordered with a elite shell option that brings the overall weight to about 2.75Lbs. ( shown with Rem seven, badger m7, 16" bart 308 barrel and horizon can )
MCS-CS retail price $695.00 hide group buy price $590.75 plus shipping
MCS-CS retail with Elite Shell option – retail $844.00 hide group buy price $692.08 plus shipping

MCS-T2AGAP
t2agap.jpg At the request of GA-Precision, we have redesigned our MCS-T2A. The T2A stock has always been very popular in the PRS, with these changes that will only increase. We first removed the small hump on bottom of forend. It is now smooth and flat from the front of the trigger guard to the tip of the forend. By doing this, it also created a very wide flat area in front of the trigger guard perfect for added stability on barricades. Second, a thumb shelf was added to help aid in the control of the rifle balance on barricades. Last, small flares where added at the top end of the forend to allow more clearance for installations of night vision rails. The grip has not changed, it still feels a bit smaller and narrower than the T4A or PRS stocks..This stock comes standard with a standard shell or can be ordered with the optional Elite Shell.
MCS-T2AGAP retail price $655.00 hide group buy price $556.75 plus shipping

6 New colors -
First – the pic above of the Tikka rifle is our new elite camo called – Scorched-earth.
Second - The first four pics below – Elite Competition Metallic Colors – Yes not very traditional, but for the competition guys that like to stand out from a crowd a little more than the average guy. They are offered in a clear gloss or flat, only in 100% carbon fiber. These colors really pop in the sun. Blk&blu, bloodshot, copperhead and moola
Third – The last pic below – Americana
New color retail price – They are only available with a Elite carbon fiber shell, no additional charge

thumbnail_mcs-prs1-blackblue.jpg
thumbnail_mcs-prs2-bloodshot.jpg
thumbnail_mcs-prs1t-copperhead.jpg
thumbnail_mcs-prs1t-moola.jpg
thumbnail_mcs-prs2-americana.jpg

Group Buy Details
*This group buy is available on all the new 2018 products or stocks that include one or more of the options listed above.
*To make it easy, we are offering 15% off on the complete stock order, including all other options.
*One stock maximum per hide member
*Group buy starts on Tuesday 2-20-18 and ends the end of the day Monday 2-26-18.
*Only available for Tikka T3 ( on new tikka stocks ) , Remington 700 or 700 style clone actions ( defiance, surgeon, bighorn, stiller, gap ect. )
*Hide group buy discount cannot be used with any other offers, discounts or certificates
*To place order for the group buy, Preferred method - Please complete the fillable 2018 group buy form ( Group Buy Order Form or click on icon below ) copy paste or attach, then email to sales@mannersstocks.com or call office. Please do not use the online stock builder on our web page. These orders will go in our system as a block, also please make sure that you include your hide name at time of order and also reference 2018 hide group buy in the email header.
*All orders will be put in the system at one time, these means confirmation emails along with build numbers and confirmation specs will be emailed by end of the day 2-28-2018. Once you review your order we can make any changes to make sure it is as you want.
* US ship to address only. We can and do ship overseas but it gets expensive, we are registered with US state department and must ship under Itar regulations.
* If you do not receive a confirmation email by 3-1-18, please contact the office or shoot me a PM here on the hide.

Thank you very much for all your support.

Attachments

Last edited:

nfoley

Sergeant
Nov 15, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
Is the T2AGAP flat on the sides of the foreend? My only very minor complaint on the T2 and T4 is the rounded sides for PRS style shooting - prefer to have flat sides.

EDIT - Spoke with Manners - the T2AGAP has same foreend sides as T2

Last edited:

m6z

Private
Mar 2, 2013
Joplin, MO
MCS-T2AGAP

Is the one shown the standard fill or the Elite shell? Weight difference between the two?

Can I order it without the adjustable cheek riser? That looks like it would save about a pound of weight.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017
Edited for typo and revised question for clarity....

Will gen2 dbm barricade mini chassis with T2AGAP stock be available or just the stock itself? It’s just the stocks shown that are discou or the prs2 is as well? Any idea whether special inletting is needed for the Cutos Vector? They claim it’s rem clone. Stocks are orderable for any barrel channel? ETA for delivery?

Thanks

Last edited:

m6z

Private
Mar 2, 2013
Joplin, MO
Is there a standard snipers hide member discount for Manners stocks? Details? It was mentioned in the other thread. I'm not sure what I'm after is going to be covered by the group buy, but I'm still interested in placing an order. I'm looking at a T4 with your gen 2 mini chassis.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2014
Clinton , Ohio
I just got off the phone with Andrea and ordered mine. She was very easy to work with and answered all my questions . To get the group buy discount you have to incorporate at least 1 new item or feature. Even if its just a color as I did with mine

Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
MCS-T2AGAP Is the one shown the standard fill or the Elite shell? Weight difference between the two? Can I order it without the adjustable cheek riser? That looks like it would save about a pound of weight.
Hi, The elite shell T2AGap comes in about 3.3lbs verses the standard shell that will be around 3.9lbs. These weights depend on additional hardware and inlets. The T2AGAP will only come in the adjustable cheek version. You could order a mcs-t2 with one of the new finishes to qualify for group buy. Thank you

Edited for typo and revised question for clarity....
Will gen2 dbm barricade mini chassis with T2AGAP stock be available or just the stock itself? It’s just the stocks shown that are discou or the prs2 is as well? Any idea whether special inletting is needed for the Cutos Vector? They claim it’s rem clone. Stocks are orderable for any barrel channel? ETA for delivery?Thanks
Hi, No problem on adding the barricade mini chassis to the T2AGap for the group buy. It includes the stocks and new options shown. If you order a PRS2 with one of the new color options you are good to go. We inlet for the Curtis, no problem. Any barrel channel you want as long as it fits the stocks, the T2AGAP, MCS-CS and the new tikka stocks call be ordered up to a MTU. We do are best to stay in the quoted timeframe of 5 to 6 months. Some will run quicker some longer. I always tells guys to shoot me a PM if we are getting long on your order and I will get my hands on it and get right back to you with update. Thank you

I wonder if the Tikka T1X will work in the Tikka mini chassis with AICS Vudoo mags?!???That’s something Vudoo should do.
Hi, there is only 4 T1x in the country as of shot. I hope to have one of them in my hands in a few weeks to verify that it will fit our chassis. From talking to them I'm 99% sure it will not be a problem but just want to verify. Got one of the new Vudoo 22 myself, they are badass mags, Pretty sure it wont work, but I will try one of my mags when we get the T1X in the shop. Thank you

Will the MCS prs stocks for remmy footprint in your standard colors be offered too?
Hi, The group buy is only offered with our new products, the scorched earth camo is good. If you ordered it with that you would be good to go. Thank you

m6z

Private
Mar 2, 2013
Joplin, MO
Hi, The elite shell T2AGap comes in about 3.3lbs verses the standard shell that will be around 3.9lbs. These weights depend on additional hardware and inlets. The T2AGAP will only come in the adjustable cheek version. You could order a mcs-t2 with one of the new finishes to qualify for group buy. Thank you
Plus the .62 for the mini chassis and the Elite is 3.9lbs and the standard is 4.5lbs.

MCS-EH1 in scorched earth with a gen 2 mini chassis looksto be the best way for me to keep it light and get the group buy discount.

30oz plus the mini chassis puts me at around 2.5lbs. Should be a good fit for a Proof 20" barrel. Any problems with my selections?

MCS-EH1 in scorched earth $569
Mini Chassis $360
Badger rail $45
2 flush cups $36

So $1010 before the discount, $859 with the discount.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2017
The only Rem 700 SA product that can be used with the group buy is the MCS-T2AGAP and new compact stock? This is my first build and Manners stock, I have a Rem SA w/med Palma contour barrel.

Apr 8, 2017
The only Rem 700 SA product that can be used with the group buy is the MCS-T2AGAP and new compact stock? This is my first build and Manners stock, I have a Rem SA w/med Palma contour barrel.
@c.blackwell1 You can order any rem 700 foot print stock, but it must have one of the features/colors that Tom showcased in his original post. For example, you could order a T6A Elite with one of the new color options and you are G2G.

RobertB

Gunny Sergeant
Aug 20, 2009
Oak Grove, Louisiana
MCS-T2AGAP

Is the one shown the standard fill or the Elite shell? Weight difference between the two?

Can I order it without the adjustable cheek riser? That looks like it would save about a pound of weight.
We only offer the T2A GAP in adjustable cheek and the difference between standard and ELITE is about a pound. The one shown is ELITE

Thanks

Feb 27, 2017
scorched-earth camo pattern - designed to show 70% carbon fiber then 15-15 of colors
@tmanners, does this mean you can order the scorched earth in different colors, or just the ones shown to start? IE: I like the 70% carbon and 15/15 colors but live somewhere that I would want it with something more like the swamp colors. Looking to get in on the group buy but not stick out while hunting.

Thanks.

Apr 24, 2017
Hoover, Alabama
When is payment due with the Group Buy? After confirmation?
Quote from the Online Stock Builder

"Once your order is submitted, you will receive an email with a build number. You will be asked to verify the specs of your stock. Please note that your stock will not go into production until we have received verification from you.

On standard orders, no deposit is required. Once your stock is close to completion, you will receive an invoice via email. Payment will be due the day the stock ships."

Not sure a group buy or newly released products constitute a "Standard Order" but we should have an answer from Tom soon enough

Top Bottom