Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

tmanners

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
Ordered a manners through Stockys last month. They told me 8 months. They cancelled my order because they said manners won’t sell to them any longer. Bummer.
Hi grouse, I am sorry for any inconvenience, but that is correct. As of about two weeks ago we no longer sell to stockys. Our customer service policy’s differed on some key points and I felt we could better service our customers direct. If you would please pm with what you where needing and I will get you taken care of ASAP. Thank you

Floglock

Lightly carbonated, serve chilled
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 30, 2018
FL
I believe Altus (formerly Core) has some in-stock if you need something immediately.

Short of that, Manners has been a pleasure to work with direct. I ordered a T4A Elite in the beginning of December. Robert, Matt and Floyd have been super accommodating with my certificate that I bought from someone on here, through to my minor flush cup changes.

There’s no denying the lead time with a direct order, but their customer service through the process has been superb thus far. Plus, I was able to get my build started and give them payment at a later date.

tlsmith22

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 9, 2008
ALABAMA
Has anyone talked to anyone at Manners in a while? I have been trying to call them all week. NUMEROUS times a day, left messages and I haven’t been able to speak to anyone.

Floglock

Belligerents
Minuteman
May 30, 2018
FL
I spoke with Floyd on Tuesday. Have you tried emailing them? If you have a direct request just throw it in an email with your order number.

tmanners

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
Has anyone talked to anyone at Manners in a while? I have been trying to call them all week. NUMEROUS times a day, left messages and I haven’t been able to speak to anyone.
Hi tlsmith22, Just shot you a pm. Today we had a big ice storm so the office was half staffed. Shot me back a response and I will get you squared away. Thank you

sleeplz

Private
Belligerents
May 12, 2017
I ordered a folding stock and was told it would be done mid December. Everytime I email, manners says it will be done next week. Probably my last manners stock.

tmanners

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
I ordered a folding stock and was told it would be done mid December. Everytime I email, manners says it will be done next week. Probably my last manners stock.
Hi sleeplz, Shoot me a pm with build number I will get my hands on it and find out what is up. Folders are always on the long side of the lead times. The office should have quoted that longer than the normal stocks if they did not. I will get you taken care of. Thank you

sleeplz

Private
Belligerents
May 12, 2017
Hi sleeplz, Shoot me a pm with build number I will get my hands on it and find out what is up. Folders are always on the long side of the lead times. The office should have quoted that longer than the normal stocks if they did not. I will get you taken care of. Thank you
An extra 2-3 months was added to my build and should have been ready in Dec. Every week I would shoot an email or call and I would either get ignored or told next week. I can forward you the email chainz. Phone calls as well.

tmanners

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
An extra 2-3 months was added to my build and should have been ready in Dec. Every week I would shoot an email or call and I would either get ignored or told next week. I can forward you the email chainz. Phone calls as well.
Hi sleepz, I just shot you a pm, pm me back your build number and contact info, I’ll track down your stock and get you taken care of ASAP. Thank you

swage2712

Private
Belligerents
Jun 20, 2017

Had the same experience recently. Everyone who answers is always polite and accomodating, but they need to get a better handle on lead times. And to make matters worse mine showed up with large chips in it. My first and last Manners.

wes1

Sergeant
Belligerents
Sep 10, 2009
Ordered a MCS-C on 11/21/18
Confirmed order(changes made) 12/6/18
Received & paid invoice 2/15/19
Was told in finishing 4-6 weeks left.....

Floglock

Belligerents
Minuteman
May 30, 2018
FL
That’s rediculously fast. I confirmed mine (T4A Elite) on 12/11, wasn’t really expecting any correspondence before the end of March. Maybe you were on the right side of a batch.

50rod

Weber Customs
Hessian
Belligerents
May 18, 2013
Kila Montana
www.webercustoms.com
I spoke with manners at shot show and it sounded like they were slammed. I think they are having some growing pain. I am a smith in NW Montana, I tried to get a quantity discount and the number of stocks i needed to order to get a discount was crazy. But...I understand, they are great stocks and it’s hard to find good employees these days. Wait time is normally 6-9 months isn’t it?